Welcome to Murphytown

"It gets lonely out here in the Apocalypse. People are getting fewer and fewer and meaner and meaner." Doc said as we walked, well 10k wasn't walking he was out cold. Cold cold, like the world could explode and he'd still be asleep. "You know, kid?" Doc asked, clearing asking 10k. "Doc, he's out cold." I said to him. He looked up at me and I nodded at him. "That's okay. You sleep it off. That cocktail I gave you would have whooped my ass too, for sure." Doc said. "Doc, there's a car coming up the road." I said to him. "Oh shit really?" he asked. "Ya."I said as I looked closer at the car. "We better hide." Doc mumbled as he ran and hid. I throw my hood down and stood on the road with my hands. I closed my eyes and when I opened them the car was right in front of my face. I let out a sigh of relief before I was tackled in a tight hug. "Geneva where the hell were you?" Warren asked. "Where the hell you you?" I asked her. She gave me a look and I knew I was in shit.

"Please don't be angry. I didn't leave on my own accord. I wanted to stay, but things happened and I was afraid I was going to be killed if I didn't comply, so I left something behind and prayed I'd live. I didn't leave, I didn't leave, I didn't-" She pulled me into her again. "I'm so glad to see you again Baby Girl. I was so worried." she whispered. She slowly let me go and Addy hugged me tightly. "Steven Beck. Where the hell have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" I heard Warren say. "What happened to me? What happened to you?" Doc asked. "Ah, you didn't see the horde of spider zombies?" Addy asked, walking over to him. I turned to see Hector standing next to me. I smiled up at him as we stood there. "It's good to see you niño." he said to me. "It's good to see you too." I said to him. "Black widow spiders crawling with them." Addy said, pulling me back. I looked over at the cart and shook my head. "Okay, so what happened to you?" Warren asked Doc. "Well, have you ever seen the movie, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest?" Doc asked as I grabbed 10k's cart.

"Jean, they're here, they can't see me." he said to me and I shook my head. "They'd love to see you, so stop saying that." I calmly said to him. "If they see it they'll-" "They'll want to help you, but you don't want their help." I said to me. "They won't understand, I'm not-" " I know, I know." I said to him. "Come with me." he blurted out to me. "10k-" I stop and looked back at the group. Seeing them laugh, and talking. "But the best part is I found 10K." I heard Doc say. I swallowed and pushed the cart. "10K!" I heard Doc yell as I jumped on the back of the cart. Doc caught up to us and I stared at him. "He said he wanted to leave. He doesn't want the help." I whispered to Doc. "I know, you're just trying to help him." Doc said to me. "Niño, what's gone into you?" Hector asked. "Why didn't you tell us 10k was alive?" Addy asked. I lowered my head and kept my eyes on the ground. "Did something happen?" Warren asked. "No." I said, raising my head back at her.

"So you knew he was alive and you'd let us all believe he was dead?" Addy asked, pushing me to the truck. "It's what he wanted." I said loudly and Addy slowly let me go. "It's what he wanted.I wanted to tell you guys, It fact I was going to, but before I could I was taken. I tried everything, but fighting him wouldn't gotten me killed. I've seen the way he kills people up close, I knew if I fought he I was died. I didn't want to die... so I had to what he said. And when I got away I was a glorified prisoner." I said to them, keeping my eyes down. Doc tried to pull me in, but I stopped him. "I know what I did was wrong, but I had to keep it. I couldn't break it." I said to them. "Murphy was right, you are the Queen of Lies." Addy said to me. I watched as she walked away from me. I watched as Sun and Doc walked after her. I slowly looked over at Warren and watched her eyes look me over, before she walked after Addy.

"I'm sorry niño." Hector said, putting his hand on my shoulder. He turned and walked after Addy. I opened the truck and sat down next to 10k as he slept. He slept, and was having a nightmare. I shook him and stared down at him. He eyes slowly opened as I stayed there. "Jean." he whispered and I nodded at him. He looked around before he knew where he was. "Let me out. Let me out!" He yelled. I stopped him and he stared at me. I put my hand on his forehead and he stared up at my hand. "Tommy, you have to calm down." I whispered to him. Doc opened the trunk and 10k crawled past me before falling on the pavement. I looked down at him, biting my nails, knowing Addy was looking at me. "You're not looking too good, kid." Doc said to him. "Yeah, I don't feel so good." 10k said back to him.