A New Mission.

I pushed the tree branching out of my way, but stopped in my tracks and saw the airship pass over my head and stared at them. "The hell." I muttered before the boat came into view. I nodded to myself, pulling myself back in. There was a fallen log in my way, I wasted no time with it as I jumped over. I kept close to the bank as the boat was slowing down. I was tackled and fell to the ground. Turned to see what looked a Z, but it smiled at me. it ran at me and throw a fist. I moved and watched as it hit a tree. It stared down at it's fist and screamed in pain. "Human." I muttered before he turned to me. I pulled out my gun and pointed it right at him. I pulled the trigger and watched him fall. There was movement and I ran after the boat again. I listened and heard someone running after me and I sighed. I made it to clearing and I turned around, gun ready. There stood two 'humans' as I stared at them. "What do you want?" I asked them. They both smiled and I rolled my eyes. They ran at me and I sighed. I pulled the trigger at one and turned to face the other. I kept my gun pointed right at him as he stopped.

He took off and I lowered my gun. I turned to see the boat had stopped right here, Murphy's eyes locked on me. "Couldn't stay away huh?" he asked and I stared at him. I slowly put my gun away and I kept myself calm. He got off the boat as I stood there and he walked closer to me. "I see you got off the boat." I said plainly to him. He turned to face the boat and stared at the people on it.  "That's it, Captain. Put your back into it. In two minutes, I want this place in my rearview mirror." he ordered and I stood there watching, noticing the bite marks on their cheeks. "Exploding submarines tend to attract the wrong kind of attention." he told me and I stared. "Like me?" I asked. He stared for a moment as I kept my eyes on the boat. "Ya, what are you doing here?" he asked me. "Get tired of being used." I lied, brown nosing him. I watched as Murphy put his hand out and stopped one of the soldiers. The soldier turned back and grabbed another bag. "Better." Murphy said.

"So you're running away from Warren and the others to do what exactly?" I asked as I stared at him. He didn't say anything as we stood there. "Captain?" Murphy said stopping the captain and taking his hat. "Captain." the captain said. "To create a world in your name and order?" I asked, keeping my eyes on his. "It'll heal." Murphy said to Doctor Merch. Merch walked off as I kept my eyes on her. "You bite them all?" I asked. "Clock hates us, people." Murphy told his people. "Let's move!" Murphy yelled and I cover my ears.  "Oh don't be so dramatic." Murphy told me. "You're being loud and I'm standing next to you." I said to him. Murphy was still looking at the boat as my arm was grabbed. "You can't take to him like that." the soldier told me. "She can, it's fine." Murphy told his soldier and I looked back up at Murphy and stared at him. The soldier let me go and I watched him walk away.

"I see you have full control." I said plainly to him and he rolled his eyes. "Jean?" I turned before smiling ear to ear as tears ran down my face. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "You're ok, I was so worried." I said as he pulled me close to him. "Careful, ow." he whispered and I put him go.  "How did you get here?" he asked quietly. "I ran here. We were on the shore when the sub blow up and I thought the worst." I told him. "Where is everybody?" he asked me. "I took off running after the boat. I don't know where they are." I said to him. "This way, kids. Let's go." Murphy said and I stared at him. "No." I said to him. "We gotta find Doc and Addy and Warren." 10k said to him.  "I already said thanks." Murphy said.

I walked closer to him and stared right at him. "What are you hiding? What happened on the sub?" I asked him. "Turned out they were all the crackpots from Zona.  A small place full of some rich bastard" He said as I put it together. "The rich trying to game it all again." I muttered and he nodded. I sighed and uncrossed my arms, before I looked back up at him. "That's still no reason not to get back to Warren." I said to him. He groaned at me as he throw his arms in the air. "We're going our own way now." Murphy said and I stared. "You think I said bye to them?" I asked him. "Well, why else would you still be here, if you weren't coming with me?" he asked. "We kept you alive all the way to California." 10k reminded him, walking closer to us. Murphy turned away from me and I rolled my eyes as Murphy took a few steps. "Where are you going?" 10k asked Murphy.  "To start a new world." Murphy told him. Murphy whistled and Atv started up as 10k throw the bag in the back.