It is all in my head?

~~Sarge~~

I was walking around, almost lost. Kaya said it would be around here... I looked around and there was nothing. She said something about...lights. I walked over to the unlit neon lights that hung on the building. The door I tried was locked. I tried the knock kaya gave me, but nothing. Guess I try other methods. I turned to see, looking for something solid. I grabbed the fence and stood on my tippy toes to get a better look. Nothing, great. I turned around to see a few broken pool sticks. I grabbed them and looked around for something to hold them together.

I took my bag off and dug around. I reached in and pulled out a sheathed knife. I hooked it around my belt and dig back into my bag. I kept looking as I heard growling. I pulled out my gun and looked up. There stood a Z, not a talker, a Z. I stared at it for a moment as it got closer to me. I took the shoot and watched it fall to the ground. I dug back into my bag and found some duck tape. I had to use it sparingly. I quickly taped the pools together. I banged them on the lock of the door, only to hear growling. I kept banging before the lock bent. I kept banging as I heard footsteps walking closer. I turned and saw heads boding over the fence. I hit the door a few more times and I fell into the doorway. Standing on my feet, I quickly closed the door. I quickly grabbed a table or something and pulled it over to block the door.

I stepped back only for the banging on the to come in loudly. Turning around I could see in the building with the dim light. I pulled out my gun and looked around, most of my stuff still outside. Super. There was a tables covered with clothes. Walking farther in there's s coming to a table that had two covers on it and someone was under there. I quickly walked over and pulled the cloth off. There she was. I took her hand in mine and held it.

~~Tommy~~

Doc stopped the truck and turned it off. He turned to me and stared, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Come on kid." Doc said to me. I stared at him and he sighed. "I miss her too." he said to me. "But you know she's want everything fair. She'd want everyone to be happy." He added. Doc opened the door and got out. I sighed and followed after him. "This it?" I asked. "I think so. Yeah, it's right where Warren said." Doc said and I looked around. Doc dropped the tailgate. "Let's get to it. Let's go, everybody! You got your orders!" Doc yelled and the talkers walked over to us, grabbing things. I started to help set up. Doc walked over and we set up a tent together. I used my other 'hand' and we pulled the base beam to stand. Doc stopped as it stood and looked at me. "That Swiss army claw really works." Doc said, hitting my back. I smiled and turned away from him.

I stared as I saw someone standing there, looking up at the sky. The sun shining on their face, a smiled pulling on her lips. She turned to me, her long hair whipping around. The sun making her brown hair look more like red. She kept smiling at me, her teeth showing. Her brown eyes still as warm as even. "Tommy." Her voice was no more than a whisper. "Don't leave me." Her hand was out stretched to me. I reached my hand out to her, but I blinked and she was gone. I turned away and when back to work. I didn't look up, I couldn't look up. My eyes would play tricks on me again. I closed my eyes as I sighed.

"Tommy...." I kept my eyes closed as she kept whispering in my ear. "Tommy.... Wake up." she whispered again as the sun shawn down on my face. "I'm sleeping." I muttered back to her. I felt her move and she was blocking the sun from my eyes now. I felt her hair tickling my nose. "Tommy... come on. It's a nice day." she whispered in my ear. Her voice like silk. I smiled and turned to face her. Her hair hung down around her face. "Come on. It's a nice day. We can't just stay in bed." She said and I laughed at her. "You're the one who wants to stay in bed all the time." I said to her and she laughed. "No, I don't sleep." She said and I reached up, pushing her hair out of her face. I pulled her down and she giggled. I pulled her into a hug and held her tightly. She kept giggling as she held onto me. "Tommy--" "can we just stay like this?" I asked her and I heard her smile. "I was just going to ask that." She said back. "Is it bad of me to ask to stay like this forever?" I asked her. "I could stay like this--" She looked up at me with those soft warm brown eyes of hers. "--forever." She said smiling up at me. I leaned forward and kissed me softly. "Forever and a half." She said when she pulled away. "10k, Hey I need you over here." I heard Doc say.