Doc's Stoned History

"So what do you know about this bakery?" I heard Warren ask Addy. "Supposedly it's where they bake the bizkits."Addy said back. "So why the big mystery around these bizkits anyway?" Murphy asked. "Nobody likes to talk about the fact that they contain human brain matter." George said and I stared at her. "Well where are they getting the brains from then?" Murphy asked. "No one knows." George said. "It's time we find out." Warren said. "Brain bizkits? How was this not your idea, Murphy?" Tommy asked Murphy and Murphy turned to us. "Laugh it up, stump boy. One of these days, this Apocalypse is gonna make me a rich man." Murphy said as I stared at him. "Murphy." I said to him. "Someone sobered up fast." Murphy muttered and I kept staring at him. Murphy turned to the girl following us as I turned to Tommy. "I can't hit him can I?" I asked Tommy and he snorted. "Not here." He muttered, looking down, hiding his smile. "The bizkit bakery is on the edge of the No-Go Zone."Addy said and I looked over at them.

"Not the type of place that welcomes visitors." George said. "Let me point out a few obvious red flags. Backwood yocals, secret brain bakery, and I'm sure I hear banjo music in our near future. Need I go on?" Murphy asked. "I don't have to use my bra as a trophy do I?" I asked and everyone looked at me. "Not sober enough." Murphy said as Tommy covered his face. "No, she's sober enough." Tommy muttered. Warren turned away from me, rolling her eyes. Tommy leaned down to me and next to my ear. "I think you got disowned." He whispered, joking. "Well frick." I said to him and he shook his head. "You guys follow Dante to Altura. I'm sure you'll make sure he has a fair trial." Warren said as Doc hugged Tommy. "We'll get the bizkits, get back to Limbo, and we'll join you." Warren said as Doc hugged me, see you later hug. "We're on it, chief." Doc said before he hugged Warren. "All right. Well I assembled the best of the Limbo fleet. There you go." Murphy said as I followed Tommy.

"Does this run?" George asked. "I'm a god, not a mechanic." Murphy said. "You're Saten." I said loudly to him. "Close enough." Murphy said back to me. "Well it's no El Camino, but beggars can't be choosers." Doc said. "El Camino." Tommy said from beside me and I smiled at him. "Are you sure you want drunk pants over there driving?" Murphy asked and I looked at him. "Is he going to come up with a new nickname every week?" I asked Tommy and he shrugged. "She'll be fine." Addy said and Murphy turned to her. "Zip it one eye." Murphy said. "That's enough Murphy." I said loudly and he turned to me. "What? Don't like it?" Murphy said and I stared at him. "You need to stop with those nicknames." I said to him and he stared at him. "Which ones are you talking about?" He asked. "You know which ones." I said back to him. Murphy looked up, beside me before looking back at me. "Whatever two tone." He said, turning away from me. I turned to see Tommy standing there, staring at Murphy. I slowly got on a four runner and started it up.

"Let's find that bakery." Warren said. I felt Tommy's arm around my waist. Warren took off and Addy behind her, I followed suit. "How far do you think it is?" I asked Tommy. "No idea." he said to me. "I'm glad Addy's back." I said to him. "Me too. Wonder if Doc gave Addy that chocolate?" Tommy asked. "I have no idea." I said to him. We were quiet for a moment. "Thanks for having my back, back there." I said to him and I could hear him smile. "Always." he said and I smiled.

"Is that the bakery?" Warren asked and I lowered my binoculars. "It looks abandoned." Tommy said. "I don't see any shadows." I said. "Doesn't mean nobody's home." Warren said and I looked at her. "What is it?" She asked Murphy. "This must be the place. I smell brains." Murphy said. We started to walk down the hill and I followed close behind everyone as Murphy was being Murphy. "Murphy? Get your ass away from them skulls." Warren said to him and he turned to her. " Hey." Murphy said. "Focus." We both said to him. He dropped the skull and walked over to us. Addy hit the door with her Z whacker. Warren opened to the door and we walked in.

We split up and I went with Addy and Tommy. I felt someone grab my shirt and pull me back. A small noise came from my mouth. I quickly covered my lips. "You're staying with us." Murphy said. I stared at him for a moment. "Warren said." He added and I sighed. "Will you two be quiet?" Warren asked. We walked around the corner and stood there. "Looks like they left in a hurry." Warren said and I sighed. "Guess this clears up any mystery of what the secret ingredient might be." Murphy said, picking up another skull. "Doesn't look like it's been operational for a while." Warren said looking around as I covered my nose. "Oh this can't be that bad for you." Murphy said and I stared at him. "That's what I'm talking about. You can't talk to people like that." I said to him. "I can talk to people however I want to." Murphy said back to me. "Are you two done?" Warren asked as she set the skull in Murphy's hands down. We all stood there for a moment before the machines around us hummed, turning on. "Shit." I muttered.