No Mercy Part 2

Red nice... I guess, I don't think she likes Jean much and that part dose isn't great. Come to think of it I haven't really seen Jean much sents we've been here. She left us in a hurry, maybe I should have run after her... I saw her at the gate, yelling at the man, I tried to go after her, but Red and the kid pulled me away. God maybe I've been bad scenes we've been here. "So, what happened next?" Red aske me and I looked down at her. She had a small smile on her face and I slowly smiled back. "Be careful out there." Addy said. "Yeah. We'll be careful." I sadi back to her. I heard cawing and turned to see the kid. "What happened to you?" Red asked as I stared up at the kid. "Who the hell are you supposed to be? 5K?" Doc asked before Doc and Addy laughed. I stared at them, before looked back at the kid. "We should get moving." Red said causing me to look back at her. "What did he use to black his hair?" I asked her. "You don't want to know." she said back to me.

"Well-" "Have you checked in with Jean laterly?" Addy asked over Doc, crossing her arms. I stared at her for a moment as she stared back at me. She let out sigh, but her gaze was still fixed on me. "Ya, well your girlfriend there didn't look too happy." Addy said, uncrossing her arms. "Oh, man. She walked away from us. Kid she look angry or maybe upset." Doc said. I felt this pit grow again. It happened once I started to hang out with Red, but it comes and goes. "They not dating." Red outbrusted. I stared down at her for a moment, that's right she asked about Jean once she left us. I told her we're together even though we haven't asked the question.

"They've said the words." Doc said, pointed at me, pulling me back into this moment. "Well, you should still have to ask people." Red said. "Really honey?" Addy said back to her, crossing her arms again. "Man, you got Z's running around, eating people, people killing people and we sitting here talking about if someone asked someone else out. What is this middle school?" Doc asked, he looked at me for a moment and I stared back at him. "You know what, we don't have time for this." Red said back. "Girl, we're not even talking to you." Addy said back. Addy was getting sassy with Red and I tried not to laugh. I felt Red take my hand as if she was scared of Addy. I took a step forward and looked over at Addy and Doc. I stared at them for a moment, before my eyes fell to the ground. "Man, she didn't even stop once we called out to her." Doc added.

I took a few steps, but was pulled back. I turned and looked at Red for a moment. "We're going to need the help looking." she said up to me. "Wait, wait- Is this all some trick to get me alone?" I asked looking down at her. She looked up at me for a moment and looked hurt. I felt the feeling again and my eyes hit the ground again. "Ya, I think that man knew something about Julia. Think about how she's taking that right now." Addy said to me as I looked up at her. "Who's Julia?" Red asked. "Her sister...it's a long story." Doc said to her. "Is this the same girl that used to bully you?" Red asked me. "10k all we're saying to make sure she's ok." Addy said to me. "Why didn't you two?" Red asked them. "She won't listen to us." Doc said to her.

I pulled hand off my arm and stared at her for a moment. She stared at me before she smiled at me. I let her hand go and raised my sniper rifle. I nodded to myself, knowing what to do. Red still stared at me, waiting for me to say a word. I turned to Addy and Doc, they were both staring at me, waiting. I looked back at Red and stared at her. "I promised myself when our group was in the morgue, that I wouldn't leave her side." I said down to her. I turned and ran back the way we came. "10K!" I heard Red yell at me. "Don't even think about it." I could hear Addy said.

I stopped and looked around. "If I was Jean, where would I go to if I was at me?" I asked myself. Think Tommy, think. "So, what's bothering you?-Oh, what's always bothering you." "He acts like a messiah." "A blue messiah." I nodded to myself and ran down the streets, but Murphy could be anywhere at this point. I felt a tug on my vest and turned to see 5K standing there. I stared at him for a moment, before he started to run down the street. I watched him as he turned the corner and was got for a moment before poking his head back out and stared at me. He moved his hand, telling me to come, to follow him. I followed him down the street and saw her sitting there, her head down, biting her thumb nail. I don't think I've even seen her this upset, will maybe at the farm, but now is looked different.