Anther Break From The Show

"No,no,no,no,no. Damn." Warren said as the car came to stop. "Well great. Just great." Murphy said as I turned to face him. Warren got out as did Addy and Vasquez, all looking at the engine. "Murphy,calm down. " I muttered. "That's easy for you to say." he snapped at me. "What's that supposed to mean?" 10k asked him. I put my hand on 10k chest and he stared at me. "He getting snappy because he's hungry." I said to him. "We all are, doesn't give him an excuse." 10k said, before looking out the window. Normally things that doesn't get me, I was backing his enemy and he can't stand that. Normally, I push throw that, but right now I was beyond hungry. I bit the inside on my lip, before dropping my head in my hands. I heard Doc turned around, but I didn't move. "Now kids play nice." he said to us. I slowly looked up at him and stared at him. "Jesus, if looks could kill." Doc said, jumping back. "Sorry Doc." I said to him. He looked at me twice and sighed. "It's ok kid." he said and gave me his side smiles.

"Oh, so she can snap at Doc, but I can't?" Murphy asked. "Yes." 10k said to him. I sighed and stared at the sky. "Boys." I said to them. I turned to looked at them as their head were close to each other. I grabbed the door and pulled myself out. My feet the ground as I looked around. I learned on the car as I brought my binoculars up. I looked at the building around us before I locked onto a mattress store. I sighed as I moved my eyes and noticed that there was a shop that was attached. "Opening soon, huh?" I said and dropped my binoculars. "What'd you find Queen of Lies?" Murphy asked me. "We'll see." I said to him. "I hate went she doesn't tell us." Murphy muttered and I rolled my eyes. "Keep it up and see what happens." Murphy said to me. "Empty threats." 10k said to him. "What was that 10 cent?" Murphy asked him. "You heard me." 10k said back to him. I sighed and crossed my arms, turned to face them.

"Alright here's the scoop. " Warren said and I turned to face her. " the car's out of gas and we all know we're running flumes. So Addy, Doc and I are going to find some gas. Vasquez, Murphy 10k and Jean You're going to find some food." Warren said to us. "But Warren." "No Buts Murphy." Warren said back it him. "Vasquez." Warren said as he yawned. "How tired are you?" Warren asked him. "Functionable." he said to her. "Not awake enough" Warren said to him. He stared at her for a moment. "You're only watching Murphy." She said to him. "Jean use those skills of your." Warren said to me. "What skills, lying?" Murphy asked. 10k hit him, stopping him from laughing. I walked over to them and put my hand in between them. "Stop, let's go." I said to them. 10k and Murphy got out of the car and I turned to Vasquez. He walked up to me as we walked away from the car.

I started to walk up the hill before I groaning. I turned to see a huge group of Z's. "Murphy do something." Vasquez told him. 10k took hold of my hand and I stared at him, he was watching the Z's. Murphy put his hands up to stop them as I watched them. He stopped the first row as he closed his eyes. The group behind them pushed throw them and started to run after us. "Run." I muttered. 10k strapped his snip to his shoulder before pulling me with him. "Come on, Murphy." Vasquez said, pulling Murphy with him. "They wouldn't have-" "I know that, but we aren't losing 'The Murphy' again." Vasquez said to him. We ran down the street. I could hear the Z's running behind us, before I heard someone hit a tree. "Ow." Murphy said. His hand was on his forehead, but a Z laid on the ground. I ran faster and pulled 10k behind me. I kept running before I saw it again and stopped at the building.

"Why are we stopping here, it's only mattresses?" Vasquez asked me. I pointed at the building beside it and they all turned. "So?' Vasquez asked me and I sighed. "Dates? The day the world end." I said to him. "Huh, so it is." Murphy said and I sighed. "Something could be in there. Good eye kid." Vasquez said to me and nodded, eyes on the building. "Got it from my mother." I said to him, but I was still watching the building. "Alright, alright. Let's go."Murphy said, before I pushed him back and someone took a shot of where Murphy would have stood. 10k pulled out his snip and pointed it at the roof as Vasquez pointed his side arm. "Woo, woo, woo. Let's just calm down." I said putting my hands up to the sky. "I hope you know that shove hurt." Murphy said dusting himself off."Shut up." Vasque said to him and he looked up at the building. "They're shooting at you and you're complaining about being shoved?" I asked him.