The Vanishing

"You could have killed her." Red yelled as Jean slipped in and out. The brown haired girl leaned down to looked a blacking out blonde. They're brown eyes locking with each other. "Everything I do is for her, she knows that." Julia said to her sister as Jean blacked out. "What the hell are you doing?" Julia turned to face this blonde haired man standing in front of her. "What the-" His eyes looked down onto the blonde, her eyes now closed. "Which one of you did this?" He asked and Red pointed at the mad sister. "That blow could have killed her or made her turn." The blonde male said, feeling angry build up. "Sell out." Julia whispered at Red. Red stood there watch them go at it. "She won't have turned and hit was light enough it wouldn't kill her. If I wanted someone dead you're think it would be by their own hand." Julia gloated as Red took a set away from crazy dark haired twin. "Oh Jason Dean tone it down a few pegs." The blonde said.

Red quickly walked out of the tent as the other faced off. "Don't make me kill you human." Julia spat at him. "You're bite, and just like him." Hall stated, confusing the burnette. "Who the hell cares who I remind you of, I've more than likely outlived them. And I'll outlive you low end costume Thor." Julia said with a huge grin on her face. "Prom queen lost her crown?" The poor blonde asked her. Julia stared up at him, standing her crumbling ground. "Watch it you blonde idiot, or I'll tell Thomas his sweetheart is is getting hit on blonde apocalyptic himbo." The would have been prom queen said. "Why? Why ruin three people's lives? Why rip them apart, when they just friends?" The blonde asked the burnette. "Is that all you want?" She asked him, feeling all the power. Hall stared at the small girl standing in front of him. "I don't want anything else." he told her. Red came running back in and grabbed Hall. "It's your turn to take guard duty." Red told him, before the blonde turned, angry leaving the tent.

"Julia, what the hell? What are you doing?" Red asked as Julia grabbed her sister off the bed. "Cleaning up my mess." Julia said before put her sister in the cabinet. Julia put the little lock down and turned to Red. "What the hell? Are you trying to kill her?" Red asked, trying to grab the lock off the doors. "They find her. And you have to remember she's a blend. She's stranger than a human like you." The never prom queen said. "You're a human, she's human." Red pointed out. "She might think she's human, but I'm not. And something is changing. They find her and you can tell I locked her in there when they do." Julia said before she took Red's hand. "What are you doing?" Red asked her. "We're going to see what's going on." Julia said pulling Red behind her. "You need help." Red spat at Julia. "Maybe, but I'm still here." Julia said as they walked out of the tent.

~~~~~~~~~

I kicked the door, trying to open it, or to bent it the metal. It made a loud bang and I covered my ears as they began to ring. I plugged my ears and kicked it again. Come on Geneva, kick this this down right now. You're going to sweat to death if you don't. I heard movement and sighed. I looked thru the bigger hole and saw blonde. I quickly bangged on the door, getting her to turn to face me. Come on, come on. She walked closer, looking worried before she stopped in front of me. She stood there, looking at the around before she saw the ribben and her eyes looked up at me. She quickly unlocked the doors before I fell to the ground. "Jeanie." I heard and turned around to see her still holding the ribben. I quickly got up and she hugged me. I could feel her pain, her sorrow, her angry and slight relief. "It's ok, nothing going to happen." I whispered and then I could feel who she was so worried about. "Addy? She got shot by somebody?" I asked her and she nodded. "Where is she now?" I asked. "She said, she'd meet me Newmaerica."She said and I nodded. I stared at her for a moment and smiled at her. "Go ahead." I muttered. "I'll be here when you wake." I said to her, before I walked out of the tent.

The sun hit my face and I looked up at the sky. "Look at that." I turned to see them standing there. I walked over, angry boiling up. I stood in front of him and slapped his face. "Ow, what the hell was that for?" He asked me. "You know what's that for." I sounded horse. "Jesus kid, you sound like-" "Crap, she sounds like crap." Murphy said over Doc. I pointed at Murphy, staring right at him. "I see you're not so blue anymore." I said to him, before I hugged him. "It's good to see you to kid." He muttered. I quickly let him go and I turned to see Warren standing there. "Warren?" I asked and she nodded. I quickly hugged her and she slowly put her hand on my head. "I thought... I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you too baby girl." she whispered. "Here kid, this should help." Doc said, handing me some water.