Zombaby

We were running down the road, my gun out. I took a shot at one of them and and heard it feel behind me. Murphy had an umbrella, Cassandra following him under it with him. She looked happy to be there. "Wisconsin cheese day parade." 10k said staring at the bander on the ground. "You betcha!" Addy laughed. "Hey. I thought you control these things." Vasquez said to him. "Not that many.' Murphy said as Vasquez ran a little faster. "And not for you." I heard Murphy say as I closer to him. "Murphy." I said out loud. "What?" He asked me. "Watch what you say out loud." I said to him. "Whatever mom." he said to me. "I'm not the mother of this group and you know it." I said to him, turned to run backward. "Ya ya." he said to me. "How does feel? You're going to be a father soon." I said to him. " I already feel like a dad some days." he muttered. "Oh ya." I said stopping in front of him. He stared over me before his hand come out. I turned to watch a Z walking away from us. I turned to him, but he started to walk off and past me.

"Whoa, wait a minute. Is that cheese?" Doc asked and Serena started coughing. "No way! The world's biggest wheel of cheese?" 10k asked with a huge smile on his face. "It's not real, Doc! Come on! We got to go! Puppies and kittens!" Warren said. "No, it is real!" Doc said taking a piece off. I walked up and touched the cheese. Doc cut off another piece and handed it to me. "Thanks." I said to him. " Hey. Hey, come on. Let's go. We got to move." Vasquez said to us. "Hey, let's go." Warren said. "She's not moving." Addy said to Warren. Serena was throw up her gunts. "Got an idea. Out of my way, Jean, Doc. I need that cheese." Warren said as I had the a piece of cheese in mouth and two in each hand. Damn I didn't know I was this hungry. "Oh come on, Warren. Can't a man eat a giant cheese wheel in peace?" Doc asked her. "No. Remember Philly?" Warren asked him and I smiled.

"Oh no. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Doc asked. "I am." She said back to him. "Oh no, no, no, no." Murphy said. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." Addy said running over at I took a few steps back and stood next to 10k. "Way to be my girl. Thanks." Warren said to Addy. "I got it."Addy said. "What happened in Philly?" Vasquez asked. "You'll see." 10k said to him. We stood there for a moment as Warren and Addy were trying to my the cheese. 10k stared down at me for a moment before I smiled up at him. He stared down at my hands and I hear that sadly familiar sound. I raised my hand up to him and he opened his mouth. "Oh great now she feeds him too." Murphy said again out loud. "Murphy, stop saying this out loud." I said to him.

"All right." Warren said as Addy ran back to her. "You ready? One, two, three." Addy said before the cheese took off down the road, taking most of the Z's with it. Kind of like a messed up bus, in a weird way. "Damn." Vasquez laughed. The cheese kept going. "How long you think it'll go?" 10k asked. "Could go a while. I'm pretty sure It's all downhill from here to the Mississippi. Now, it's time to go. If anybody asks... " Warren said walking away "We were nowhere near Wisconsin." we all said back to her. We got back in the SUV and took off down the road.

"Rollin' rollin' rollin' Keep that cheese a rollin'." Doc sang in the car. I started to giggle at him and he smiled back at me. "Warren, we need to pull over!" Addy said. We hit a hard stop and Serena got out of the SUV. I could hear her throw up again. Addy stood next to her, But I couldn't watch either of them or take in the smell. I walked away from them and took out my binoculars. I watched down the road, nothing was coming down after us. For once I was glad nothing was coming.

I felt hands on my shoulders, they went up and grabbed my binoculars from me. I know it was 10k and I couldn't stop smiling like a dork. He put his chin on my head and looked through my binoculars. "Whole lot of nothing." I said to him before he removed his head from mine. He stared at me through the binoculars with a huge smile on his face. "Oh really, cause I see a huge smile, lightly up those light brown eyes of yours." He said to me before I walked closer to him. I tried to grab my binoculars from him, he hand his hand up with a huge smile on his face. "Give them back." I said to him, huge smile still painted on my face. I stared at him from a moment and realized his snip was still in the truck. He turned around from me and took the change to jump on his back. He took hold of one arm as he slowly spin us around. I tried to grab them, but it was no use. I put my other hand in and hugged him. I felt something getting put in my grip.