Frenemies

I freaking lost Warren. We all thought it would be best if I went with Warren to stop her/ follow her. And now somehow I've lost her. How could I lost Mama Warren, well this green shit don't help. I can't see a thing, it's all the same out here. What the hell happened? Why is the foam green? Why is there foam out here? Why is it-- there's a light in the distance. I ran over to it and try to look in. There's people sitting in chairs and someone is dressed like a barber. I looked around at the foam and sigh. I can't fight this foam and look for Warren, it could kill me. I sighed and tried to push open the door, only to have heard a slight ringing for the other side. "Pull!" I heard from the door. I knew those voices, oh boy. I pulled the door toward me and quickly walked in. I looked up, after coughing, to see Sketchy and Skeezy. Sketchy had half his bread missing and was sitting in the barber chair. "Well that's attractive." I said to Shetchy. "Told you bring in all the ladies." He said to Skeezy. "I should leave right now." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh I know how I know you now." Skeezy said and I stared at him. "It's not hard to forget you two idiots." I said to them. "That's not nice." Skeezy said. "Ya, only he's the idiot, not me." Sketchy said and Skeezy looked offended. "That's your best friend." I said to Sketchy. Or boyfriend if my theory works out. No this is not the time to- "So you want a haircut?" Sketchy asked me. "A haircut?" I asked them. "Tame that crazy mop of your." Sketchy said. I pulled the hood down and looked at them, see both of them still staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Your hair. It's blonde." Skeezy pointed out. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious." I muttered. "I didn't know there was dye still left in the apocalypse." Skeezy said. I grabbed my hair and stared down at it. "I guess there is." I muttered. "Come young lady let me tame that hair of your." I looked up to see an older man standing there. "Uh... no, I got-t go and... find 10k.-- Uh you two have fun with.. uh, your haircuts. I'm going... back out there." I said, walking closer to the door. "Aw, you two are still a thing, that's so cute." Skeezy said as Sketchy looked upset.

"Come now Jenaveve, you can't go out there in a storm like this. A poor girl on her own, wondering, getting lost. Alone with only the dangers of this world. Were zombies will rip your face off faster than that foam will choke you." Sketchy said and I sighed, that's not my name. "I'll take my changes out there." I said pulling my hood back up. "Think about your friends, do you think they want you die?" Skeezy said and I turned. "That's why I'm going out. To help them." I said back, grabbing to door handle. "They're hiding, they'll be fine. They'll find this place." Sketchy said. "Just wait the storm out. You can find them after." Skeezy added. I sighed and let go of the handle. "Fine." I muttered. "Weapons." The barber said. I looked up to see the sign and got nervous. "Oh, ok." I said and dropped my knives in the bin. I turned back and he looked down. "It's not a weapon." I said back. "Just let her have that one." Sketchy said to the barber. "Fine, but if she hits me with it, I'm throwing it down the hole myself." The Barber said.

I sat in the chair and looked up at the ceiling. "So, how short we want this hair? Or maybe you want some shorter bangs?" the barber asked me. I looked over at him and stared. "Those bangs, look like they're in the way of your eyes." The barber said. "I keep them out of the way." I said and he nodded. "Let me trim them anyway." He said and I slowly nodded. "You said this was dyed?" The barber asked. I just nodded. "Well you missed a spot." he said, pulling a stain on my hair up. It was brown. What the hell does that mean now? Does this means I'm dying? No, it can't mean that. What if Lucy death is taking back the cure? No, I won't hear Murphy than. Maybe my hair is just changing back? Or what if Lucy death is making it change back? It's the apocalypse, maybe I shouldn't worry about my hair.

I closed my eyes and suddenly heard a faint growl. I opened my eyes to see the barber, having his back to me. I turned to see a cut outline in the floor behind me. I quickly turned back and smiled back up at the barber. "You ready for those bangs to stop bugging you?" He asked me. "No. I think I want to keep them." I said, staring right at him. He looked shocked and I looked around. I turned to look back at Sketchy and Skeezy. "Should wait?" I asked them. "I knew she was too smart for her own good." I heard Sketchy whisper to Skeezy. "What are you talking about?" The barber asked. "The hole cut in the floor." I said plainly. "Oh that." He started as he stepped closer.