The King and Queen of Lies and Evil Queen of Treachery.

The water pulled me under, the strong waved almost drowning me. I saw Jean take off before I was pulled under the water again. She was right if we both jumped we were have died. The raging waters held on to me and kept me under. I couldn't breath, I couldn't fight it anymore. I- "Wake up Thomas." I heard and opened my eyes. I swam up and took in a huge breath of air. I grabbed the bag and swam to shore. I fell to the ground and stared in her warm brown eyes. She smiled at me as I stared, before she looked around. "Don't sleep Tommy." She said to me, but I closed my eyes. "Thomas." I turned to see her cold eyes staring at me. "Why did you leave?" I heard her ask, but her lips weren't moving.

I opened my eyes and stared at the bag sitting open on the ground. I closed it quickly and let out a grunt. A sharp pain, and warm fluid sticking to my shirt. I pulled my shirt up to see the damage. It had reopened partly and I touched it. I crawled over to the water and grabbed some moss. I balled it up in my hand and pushed it to the wound. I let out a small grunt as pain shoot thru my body. I slowly looked up to see Will standing on the bridge. He started to walk across before I grabbed the bag and took off.

I started to walk throw an opening, before I heard howling from...somewhere. I ran to a tree and leaned on it. I moved to see a red palm staring back at me. I looked over to see Will walking closer. I looked over at the water and quickly ran to it. I took a deep breath and hid under the water as Will got closer. I held my breath as I watched him look around. I watched as he grabbed his gun and took off running. I slowly came up and looked around. I turned to see a raft. I swam over and pushed myself on. I layed down and stared up at the sky, before I heard humming. I looked up to see Jean, her feet in the water and her hands hanging onto the raft. "Have Mercy." She sung before she turned to face me. "Oh have mercy." She sung lower and stopped, with a smile on her face. She stood up and walked over to me. She knelt down to me and put her hand on my cheek. "Rest, Tommy." she whispered to me. I watched as a crow flow over head. "You need time to heal." She added as I closed my eyes.

"Thomas... Thomas.....Thomas...uh Thomas!" I opened my eyes, Julia was standing there. She had her arms around someone, holding them close to her. "Do you want them back?" She asked me. I stared down at the person, but they were hard to make out. "Jean would be mad if you leave without this one." She told me and I tried to make out who it was. "Thomas, are you saying you don't want them back?" She asked me. "I want them back." I told her and she gave me a smrike. She stood there, still holding them close as she looked down at them. "I have plans for this one." She said. She looked up at me and stared. "You know the truth 10k, why didn't you tell her what you saw. The truth? You really are the King to her lying Queen." she said and I opened my eyes.

"You ok Tommy?" I looked up at Jean and sighed. "You're-" "No, I'm not." She said to me. Her feet were back in the water as she stared down. She looked up at the sky and sighed. I slowly looked up and stared. "It's going to rain." She said. I looked back at her, but she was gone. I felt a raindrop hit my face before I sat up. "It's only going to get worse." I hear Jean say. The raft hit the shore and I got off. I pushed it down the river as the rain fell harder. I hide under a tree holding the bag close to me, trying to keep warm.

I opened my eyes, staring up, seeing as the rain stopped. I tried to move, only to let out a grunt. I got on my knees and moved a piece of wood out of my way. Moving dirt out of my way and finding a- "Oh, that's nasty." I turned to see Julia standing there. "He's doing to survive." Jean said to her, crossing her arms. "Are you saying you eat it?" Julia asked. "Yes, to survive." Jean said. I ate the- "Oh, that's still nasty." Julia said, turning away.

I cover my gun shoot with some more moss after I took off my shirt. "Those look...bad." I heard Jean say as she 'stood' behind me. "Ya, so does this shot." I looked up at Julia, looking down at me with this face. "Don't give me those deer in headlights look Thomas." Julia said. "Will you stop?" Jean asked her. "Oh, what do you want, Hum?" Julia asked. Jean was right in her face and stared at her. "Do you even know what you want? Do you want Daddy back or your boyfriend? Oh wait...either of you asked the question to each other, so he's up for grabs...isn't he?" Julia said and Jean stood there. "What do you want?" Julia asked. "For you to go away." Jean muttered. Julia walked over to me and hit my hands. "Put your shirt on and don't let her kill you." She said to me and disappeared. Jean stood there with her arms crossed, not looking to happy. "Jean-" "Don't, I'm not really here. Find her." She said to me. I turned and then Jean was gone.