- Scary famous - Part 2 -

-POV Martinus- “Blonde” I said. “Brown” Marcus said against me. “Light brown then” I said. “Deal” he said. We went on the stage and go perform. It’s amazing to see al these fans. They are the ones who make us happy on stage all the time. They are amazing. Then it was time for the first kiss girl. “You there” I said. I picked a black haired girl. She comes on stage and sits on the chair. We began to sing. Marcus comes to and hugs her and she hugs back. Then it was my part to sing. I saw Marcus eyes glow up. I reacted immediately and pushed him against his shoulder. “Stop! Not now” I said to him. “Sorry” he said and swallowed. When we were done performing there was a meet and greet. “Ready?” he asked. “I hate this but damn I want it” I said. “Light brown okay” he said. I nodded. We meet some fans. And Marcus and I looked many times at each other. “This one?” I asked. He shook his head. He pointed at a girl and I nodded. As we are at the end of the meet and greet, we called the girl Marcus pointed at. “Hey what’s your name?” I asked. “Maria” she said. “Nice name” Marcus said. She blushed and looked down. “Do you want to come to our room?” Marcus asked. She nodded shy… poor girl… we go into the room and he sits down on the couch. Why can’t we just be normal? I don’t want to do this anymore but… otherwise I can’t live anymore. “So… ever been scared?” I asked. “Some times… but not really, why?” she asked. “Sorry” we both said.