- Scary famous - Part 21 -

I’m not doing my morning walk… I am going to the boys. I need them now. Just a hug from them is enough. After half an hour I arrive. I knock the door and Tinus opens the door. I fell in his arms and just… cry… “y/n… what’s wrong?” he asked carrying me inside. “My sister. She is just not breaking that freaking damn spell. We just had a discussion and pfff… I left her with being at a loss for words.” I said. “What did she and you say?” he asked. I told him what we said and he just hugged me tight. I can finally control myself so I don’t give them the stabbing feeling if I hug them. It feels really good to hug them. “y/n, you are here” Marcus said and hugged me. “Yeah” I said and smiled. “What happened?” he asked. I said the same as I said to Martinus. “Your sister is a tough one” he said. I nodded. “Okay I’m going to let you two now. I will go into the shower, DON’T do anything” he said and pointed at us. “We will” we said and laughed. He went to the bathroom and we go to his room. “Soo, tell me something more about yourself. I mean, we know each other really good but are there things I don’t know yet” he asked. “Hmm, let me think” I said and lay down on his bed. “I actually didn’t really played with girl stuff when I was younger” I said and giggled. “It always had to be cars and that stuff. Don’t find me weird now aha” I laughed. “No of course not. It’s not weird” he said and smiled. “And you? Have any things I don’t know yet?” I asked. “My uncle died when I was 10” he said. “The hibrit?” I asked. He nodded. “How?” I asked.