- Scary famous - Part 28 -

“Felicia… are you angry with me?” y/n asked. “What do you think? You never wrote to me again or called and I haven’t seen you for in a long long long time” she said angry. “I will explain everything… or yeah… we will explain everything” “what do you mean y by we?” she asked confused. “Can we come to your house?” y/n asked. “Okay” she said and hung up. “Ugh, how can I forget my bff” she muttered. “She will be okay. Come on, we have to go” I said and hugged her. We take the train and go. No one of us can actually ride the car aha. We didn’t do our ride exam… veryyy smart… after a few hours we came in the city. Y/n shows us the way and we just follow. When we came to a house, she rings the bell and a woman did open. “Hi y/n, what are you do… Marcus and Martinus? She will freak out” the woman said. “Uh… yeah… I have to speak to Felicia… and yeah” y/n said. “Come in” she said and let us in. “she’s upstairs” we nodded and go up. Y/n knocked on her door and said we have to wait outside. “Yeah” Felicia said. Y/n went in and sits down on her bed. “Felicia, I’m really sorry that I haven’t spoken with you for so long. But I can explain everything. It has something to do with M&M” she said. “What has that to do with M&M” Felicia hissed. Y/n gave a sign that we could come in. “hi” we both said. “Omg… you two are now just standing in my room” she said with big eyes.