- Scary famous - Part 6 -

- after concert – finally the meet & greet. “I saw this one girl” I said to Marcus. “You already chose a girl?” he asked. “No, I just… found her beautiful” I said. “Hm. Okay. Is she coming to the meet and greet?” he asked. I nodded. Then the girls come in and we take pictures and gave hugs. Then I saw her. “Hi cutie, what’s your name?” I asked. “y/n” she said and hugged me. I get a huge chock. It’s like someone stabbed me. I swallowed and tried to hide it. I looked to Marcus with big eyes and shook my head that he can’t hug her. But too late. I saw he felt it to. “Beautiful name” Marcus said and faked a smile. “Wait a sec. wait here” I said to y/n. I took Mac a little further. “What the hell was that” I asked. “Have you felt it to? It was like someone stabbed me” he said. “This is… just weird” I said. “We can’t touch her again or what?” he asked. “I don’t know. Maybe it was just one time?” I said. He nodded and we go back. We take a picture and when we touch her we don’t get the feeling again. I shook my head to Mac and he did it to. “Thank you” she said and smiled. Ow her beautiful smile. Then another girl came. “What’s your name?” Mac said smiling. He looked at me and I nodded. We have to take her with us after the meet and greet. “Felicia” she said. We smiled and took a picture with her. “Will you come with us? We want a little talk with you” Mac said. “Yes sure. Wait” she said. “Y/n they asked me to come with them. I will be back in a few minutes” she said to y/n. wait… they are friends? We smiled and take her with us.