- Scary famous - Part 5 -

“Why we take our MM’ers actually?” he asked. “They are our fans, they make us happy. They don’t deserve to lose their memories bc of us” he said. “Otherwise we can’t find anyone else. They are easy. They just come with us and yeah… easy” I said. He looked down and I do my arm around his shoulder. “We will find something for it one day, okay?” I asked. “Yeah” he murmured and then we saw one. We go after it and eat. Ready for tomorrow. –Next day – “one, two, three, go!” we all said. We were ready to go on stage. I have so much energy, it’s just not normal! Wohoo! “We can do this bro” I said to Martinus. “We are going to make them crazy” he said. We gave a box and went on stage. Screaming girls everywhere. “Are you readyyy!!?” I screamed. “Yesss” they all scream. This feeling is amazing. –POV Martinus- this feeling… just wow! “Are you readyyy!!?” Mac screamed. “Yesss” they all scream. Amazing, just amazing. We start singing and the concert goes really well. I look a bit around in the crowd and saw eventually a girl… she’s so beautiful. I want her as first kiss girl. I called Carl our security guard and asked if he wanted to ask the girl if she’s coming to the meet and greet. He goes to her and then comes back. “She’s coming” he said. I nodded and then first kiss comes. I wanted to point at that girl but Marcus already chose another girl. She came on stage and we sing. I hug her a few times and so does Marcus… but that girl… I can’t get my eyes of her. Damn Martinus… don’t…