- Scary famous - Part 18 -

-Next day – I stood up really early. I went home and left a note that I have to figure out some stuff. I go to the basement with all the books of creatures. I look by witches and nightfuries again but just can’t find something. “What are you doing here?” my sister asked. “Uhm…” “Y/n, what are you doing here. Nobody can find this...” she said. “How do you know this place?”  I asked. She sighed… “It’s my place…” she said and looked down. Wait… is she my protector. “Are you a witch?” I asked. “Wait, how do you know about this?” she asked. “I found it out by myself. I found this place. I’m a nightfury you are a witch, my protector, you hate Hibrits” I said. “Wow… you did good research” she said laughing. “Sorry I didn’t tell you… you first had to discover your power” she said. “How actually?” she asked confused. “Uhm…” “You didn’t meet a Hibrits right?” she asked. “No” I said. “I just… didn’t feel well” I said. “Good” “so… why you hate Hibrits?” I asked. “They take memories and 2 years from people. What do you think?” “But they can feed from nightfuries” I said. “There are not many y/n… they are precious” she said Serious. “What if I fell in love with one?” I asked curious. “You can’t y/n. I’m not letting you fall in love with one” she said… to late… I am already falling in love with one. I looked down and she came closer to me.