- Scary famous - Part 13 -

"Please don't be afraid. I didn't want to do it to you. You are the nicest girl I've ever met. And... you are the only one that ever remembered something from this... and doesn't get older" I said. "It's still creepy" she said. "I know but please" I said. She turned to us again and just looked. "Okay... I will stay but I want to know everything about this... is there a book or something?" she asked. We nodded. "Here" Mac said and gets it from under the table. We take it always with us. "Can I read it" she asked. "Yes, take your time. Sit down" Mac said. She sits down and read it. We go to another room and I sit down. I begin to cry... I can't anymore... that I just did that to her... "Tinus..." Mac said. "I did that to her... and the worst is that I find it the best taste ever... she's different then the other ones" I said. He does his arm around my shoulder and hugged me. "It will be okay" he said. -After a few minutes - we go back to where y/n was sitting but she wasn't there anymore. The book laid there with a letter. *I read it all. I know what you are now. You can text or call me on this number: 'your number'. I won't tell anyone this and I will look if I can find something in my house about this because I want to know why I'm not forgetting anything or don't get older* "she didn't ran away bc she was scared" Mac said. I sigh in relieve. "Luckily" I said. "You love her don't you?" he asked. "I can't Marcus... we just know each other a few days... or yeah... actually just seen her 2 days but yeah" I whisper. "Yeah right" he said.