- Scary famous - Part 20 -

- Next day – I stood up and go downstairs to eat. My sis was sitting before me. She was looking at me all the time… ugh “you looking for something maybe?!” I hissed, stood up with my food and went to my room. Ugh she’s irritating me now. I go sit on my bed and eat. There was a knock on my door “go. Away” I said angry. And even I said that, she freaking came in! “Hey” she said. “I said go away” I hissed. “I want to talk” “and I don’t” “please” “no” “come on, we are sisters. Just two girls talking” “a nightfury and witch talking” I said. “Now it’s enough! You are going to listen to me. I’m the older one here understood?” she said. “You really think that made me scared?” I asked faking a smile. “You will be scared if use my magic” she said. “One: u will never use that on me, two: you’re my protector so you can’t do that and last but not least: if you want to use your powers on me, then break the spell” I said now even more angrier. And she was silence. “Indeed. Just like I thought” I said and looked out of the window. She came stand next to me. “I just want you to be save” she said. “From what? Who could hurt me hu?” “Marcus and Martinus can hurt you. And Martinus the most” she said. “We love each other okay? No one can do anything about it. But just bc of this damn spell I am indeed in danger. Just because you witches hate Hibrits” I said. Wow, I’m proud of myself of saying this aha. Good work y/n. “now excuse me. I’m going to do my morning walk. Thank youuu” I said and passed her and go out.