- Scary famous - Part 3 -

We took her mouth with our hands and suck her Life out of her. Yes… we live of someone’s life… it’s horrible but otherwise… we will die… the girls don’t die but… are not good after it either…. They forget many things… even forget their family… each time we do this they get 2 years older… it’s just… horrible. That’s why we take always another girl. We lay the girl down again and I stood up and do my hands in my hair. “Marcus. I can’t do this anymore” I said. “We have to… do you maybe want to die?” he asked. “No but…” “Well you have your answer. We have to do this” he said. I nodded and go sit down. What are we doing… -POV y/n- “No you don’t mean that!!? Omg thank you mom!!!” I screamed. She just gave me FREAKING tickets for a Marcus and Martinus concert!!!! I can’t thank her enough. “Thank u thank u thank uuuuu” I said and hugged her. “You deserve it” she said and hugged me back. “You’re the best” I said. She gave me the ticket and I looked at it… wait… this is… “This is a meet & greet ticket!!!” I screamed. “Yes, didn’t I tell you?” she asked smirking. “Omg mom! Again! Thank u!” I said. She smiled and went cooking again. “Sunday will be the best day ever” I said to myself. I took already my clothes that I want to wear and lay it down on my chair in my room.

 I took already my clothes that I want to wear and lay it down on my chair in my room

I called my internet best friend and told her everything. “You are so lucky” she said. “I wish I had a ticket for you to” I said sad. “Well… I have one” she said. “Wait what? You were all the time joking that you didn’t have one!?” I asked shocked. “I wanted to tell you at the end aha” she said. “Omg, I’m going to meet you!!” I said and jumped on my bed. “Yasssss, finallyyyyy” my ibff said. “This is the best day ever” I said. “And Sunday is even going to be a bigger best day ever!” she said.