- Scary famous - Part 29 -

"Uh yeah" we said and scratched our neck. "Can we explain now..." y/n asked. Felicia nodded and we all sit on the bed. We start telling her and she just looks at us. "And I have to believe that" she said eventually. "Please believe us" Marcus said. She looked at Marcus for a moment and then said "show me" I sigh. "Don't freak" I said and go to y/n. I do what I always do and when I'm done I go sit back. "What the... you are... you just... what?" Felicia said overwhelmed. "Make it dark" y/n said. She nodded and did what she said. Y/n her eyes lighted up bc its dark. "Cool" Felicia said. She made it light again and she hugged y/n. "sorry I didn't believed you" Felicia said. "I am sorry. I had to tell you earlier and contact you" y/n said. "That's okay" they smiled and then she looked at us. "So uhm... was I a little good aha" Felicia giggled. "You were tasty" Marcus said and smirked but then laughed. We all laughed. – A year later – "wohooooo" I screamed. I was at a concert of M&M. Martinus looked at me and winked. I smiled at him and just enjoy the moment. Ow, didn't I tell you? Martinus asked me to be his girlfriend the day after we went to Felicia. I said of course yes sooo.... Now we are together for a year! And I didn't regret anything. I live with Martinus in a house not far away from Marcus and their parents. Marcus still doesn't have a girlfriend so he lives with his parents. Finally this damn curse is away and nothing can't stand us in the way. "This song is for my beautiful girlfriend" Martinus says through the mike. He looked at me while singing and I just stood their shocked... this is a new song... Omg, did he write that for me?