- Scary famous - Part 11 -

I don’t know how this is going to end but we have to try. She sits down on the couch and we sit on both sides of her. “Can I maybe ask you what you said when Felicia was with you? She had a black out and didn’t know it anymore” she asked. “we asked her if she would like to come to the next concert with you and yeah just asked her some questions what she likes and all that stuff” Marcus said. She smiled. “That’s really kind” she said and smiled. “Mac!” I said and dragged him with me. “I can’t do this” I said serious. “Why? We haven’t eaten for a week man. I’m freaking hungry… and I know you to” he said. “Yes but not her… just not her” I said. “We have to” he said. I looked down. I kind of liked y/n really bad. She drives me crazy… we go sit again. “We are sorry” I said and looked in her eyes. She looked weird at me. I fell suddenly down with these cramps again. Ughh… so hungry… my freaking eyes are red again to. Aghh my stomach… “Tinus? Martinus! Are you okay?!” she asked. She tried to look into my eyes but I refused it. “Martinus” she said. I looked up angry. “Omg…” she whispered. I stood up, took her mouth and do what I always do. “Tinus that’s enough! Stop!” Marcus said but I just did further. It’s different then other people… but it’s so good. “Stop it” Marcus said and pushed me away.