- Scary famous - Part 26 -

“Okay, I will search here and you guys the other places. And I’m going to end the spell for Marcus to.” she said. “Okay” we all said. We all search but it’s not easy to find it I can say. “Guys…” my sister said. “Yeah?” “We have a little problem…” she said faking a smile. “What is it?” Martinus asked. “The page… is ripped out… or yeah… the one where the spell is written” she said. “U are not just joking are u?” I asked serious. “No! I am really not joking” she said. “Nooo” I said and fell down. “I hate this” I said. –POV your sister – I really wasn’t joking. Now I can’t help them… I don’t want that anything happens to y/n. what now, think, think, think… “Sirene” I suddenly said. “What?” they asked me. “Sirene, she’s a witch to. She has the same books as me. She doesn’t live far away from here. I will ask if she could lend me the book. I will be back in a few hours” she said and I begin to run to my car. I drive to the address. After an hour I am at her house. I knock the door and she did open. “Omg! Long time not seen” she said happy and hugged me. “Yeah, but it’s an emergency. Can you lend me the book to break the spell between nightfuries and Hibrits” I said. “Uh… you really going to do that?” she asked. “Yes Sirene! Come on, just give it to me. It’s my sister. She fell in love with one and they both can’t control. They will eventually kiss each other and she will die. And then it’s my fault!” I said fast. “Okay okay, wait” she said and goes into her house. She came back with the same book as I found. She gave it to me and I check the page. “Thank you, you’re my saving angel” I said and hugged her. “See you soon” she said. “See ya” I said while jumping into my car.