- Scary famous - Part 23 -

“Hey, don’t be sad. We won’t let it come to that point” he said. I nodded and hugged him. Suddenly he sucked my life out of me. It’s not long ago he ate… why he eats again now? “Martinus why you eat again?” I asked. But he just kept going. It feels good when he eats; it’s weird but feels good. He took my waist carefully and goes under my t-shirt. “Martinus” I said. But he kept going. I feel his nails in stomach. “Martinus, stop. You just said we…” but he eats again and kept going. He goes lower with his hand, and lower and lower. “Martinus” I said and jumped up. He breaths heavily just as me. “I’m sorry… I… I couldn’t resist it” he said. “It felt good though…” I said and looked down. “I know…” he said and looked down to. “Hey guys what’s happening in he… what’s wrong?” Marcus asked. “Nothing. I’m going to get water” I said and went down. I took some water and just stand in the kitchen drinking. “You are going with me” my sister says while coming into the house. “How did you know where I was? And how can you just walk in like that in a house you don’t even know and why the hell do I have to come with you?!” I said angry. She pulled my shirt up “HEY!” I said shocked. “I knew it.” she said and dragged me outside.