- Scary famous - Part 25 -

“Wow. Okay, now. Why you said I knew it, when you stormed in, in the house” I said. “I felt something on my stomach. I knew he scratched you” she said. “He didn’t just scratch me… it wasn’t on purpose” I said. “What do you mean?” she asked. “We uhm… Martinus” I said and pushed him forward. “I was eating” he said. “We ate not even 3 days ago?” Marcus said. “Uh yeah… uhm… I just wanted okay. And uhm, yeah my hand just was there. Uhm…” “You wanted her and she you, just say it. You wanted to kiss her so bad so you just laid your hand there and pushed your nails too hard in her” she said. “Yeah… kinda like that” we both said. “Y/n, please go home with me” she said. “No… not till you break the spell. Don’t you see we love each other? And u know, these scratches are not going to be the last ones u know. Maybe I will kiss him one day and I will die.” I said. “No you won’t” she said shocked. “Maybe, you never know. I can’t control myself. But if it happens, it’s all your fault sisi” I said bitchy. I had to play this right now. She HAS to break the spell now. “Okay… I will do it” she said annoyed. “Really?” I asked. She nodded. I hugged her. “Thank you” I said. She smiled and stood up. “First let me do away these scratches okay?” she asked. I nodded and she took a little book from her pocket. She speaks something really weird and my scratches are gone within a second. “Okay, come on. I will try to find the spell” she said. We nodded and we all go to my house.