- Scary famous - Part 4 -

“Yes indeed… ooehh are we going to wear matching clothes from M&M?” I asked. “Is that even a question?! That’s ibff goals girl!! Of course” she said. “Okay, I was going to wear a jeans short and the green crop top t-shirt from M&M” I said. “I will do that to, I have it both” she said. “Going to be the best day!” I said. “Of course it’s going to be. I have to go now, see you later cutie” she said. “See ya” I said and hang up. I have a really good feeling about this now. –POV Marcus – it’s now Saturday, tomorrow is our next concert. Martinus and I are really hungry. Think about if you haven’t eaten for 2-3 days. “Marcus” I heard. I turned and saw Martinus with glowing eyes. “That has to be away tomorrow on the stage u know?” I asked. “Yeah but… ughh I just need someone to feed on” he said. “Look into the city” I said. “I can’t just… ughh… can’t I take an animal or something?” he asked. “You can do that but you know that’s another effect then a human. It’s not enough for us” I said. “I know but I don’t care. I’m hungry. Are you going with me or do you wait for tomorrow?” he asked. “I will go with you… maybe we will take less from a girl tomorrow” I said. “Can’t we take a boy tomorrow?” he asked. “We said two girls then a boy. U know?” “Ow, yeah right” he said. We go outside and search for an animal. There are enough here but difficult to catch.