- Scary famous - Part 24 -

“No, I’m not coming with you” I said and get back in. “guys help!” I screamed. They immediately came down. I do my hands for me so they can take it. They drag me to them and they hold me. “If she doesn’t want to go with you, then let her” Marcus said. “Ha, says the hibrit” she says. I feel anger coming up so much. I began to breath heavy. I get myself out of the grip of the boys and look so angry at my sister. Suddenly I shoot her down. “What the…” I said. “WH...Wha…what was that?” I asked shocked. “I see we missed something while reading the books” Martinus said. “Did that now just came out of my eyes?” I asked. “Yep” Marcus said. “She isn’t dead, is she?” I asked worried. Marcus goes to her and feels her pulse. “No, she’s not dead” he said. I sigh out of relieve. “Thank god” I said and fell on the floor. Martinus kneeled down next to me. “Are you feeling okay?” he asked. “I am but I just shot my sister down, my witch” I said. “She will recover within a few minutes” Marcus said and laid her on the couch. And indeed she did. “Ughh, what happened?” she said while opening her eyes. She jumped shocked up when she saw the boys. Then she looked at me. “I shot you with my eyes… how is that possible?” I asked her. “That’s a self defense” she said. “But… against witches” she said and breathed in heavy.