- Scary famous - Part 14 -

–POV Y/n – when I came home I send the video to Felicia. I am not going to tell her what happened today. I go to the basement and look everywhere. I get a call from an unknown number. I think that’s Marcus or Martinus. I pick up. “Hello, with y/n” I said. “Hey, it’s Martinus” he said. “Hey, just saying. I didn’t run away, I just had to go. My sister was there” I said. “That’s okay…” he said. “So uhm. I’m here in my basement. It lays here full with books. But actually I can’t find anything. What is your kind called?” I asked. “Hibrits” they said. “Okay… h…h…hi…hib…. No nothing” I said. “Wait” I said. I saw a little box between the books. “I found a box” I said and tried to open it but instead of that there opened something else. “Cool… an open wall” I said excited. “Go in there” Marcus said. I go in and there are full of books… but not normal books. These are so old… “Old books” I said. “Come on, go look” Martinus said curious. I go look by the H and I found a book about Hibrits. “Found a book about your kind” I said. I open it and cough. So much dust. “Okay… Hibrits… suck the life’s out of people so they can live. People forget things and get 2 years older each time” I said. “Yeah we already know that” they said. “Hmm…. Uhm… the only ones that can feed them whenever they want are nightfuries…” I said. “What is that?” I asked confused. “Read further” Martinus said. “Nightfuries are mostly girls with blonde hair and super light blue eyes. Just like me” I said. “They can feed the Hibrits whenever they want. They don’t forget things and don’t get older. But they are dangerous for each other” I said. “Come on, don’t stop reading” Marcus said.