- Scary famous - Part 17 -

We do the TV on and start to watch the movie. “I’m going to get something to drink” Marcus said. We stopped the movie and just wait till he comes back. “Can I?” Martinus asked. “Sure” I said. He took my cheeks and did what he always does. It’s more then he normally takes from me but it doesn’t make me weak so yeah. He stopped but still was so close to me. “How bad I want to kiss those lips” he whispered.  “Me to” I whispered back and go closer. “Nooooo” Marcus screamed and pushed me away. “Are you guys insane! You could die y/n! And Martinus you know what will happen to you!” Marcus said serious. “Sorry” we both said. “Well… finally we know now that you two are in love but… it just can’t okay. Do I really have to watch over you two?” Marcus asked. “We won’t do it again” I said and scratched my arm. “I hope so” he said. Marcus sits in the middle now and we watch the film further… but I can’t concentrate on it. Sometimes I look at Martinus and he at me but now we just look sad… I really want to kiss him… idk but I just want it… I want him to be mine. After the movie Marcus feeds and then we go to sleep. But I couldn’t. I looked how the boys where sleeping… they are cute when they sleep. After an hour Marcus began to move. It’s like he had a nightmare. “Marcus. Wake up” I said. He shoots up and looked around. “Owh it’s just you” he said out of relieve. I smiled. “Your eyes are shining” he said. I looked in my phone and saw my eyes where lighting up. “Cool” I said and laughed. “I can see you guys very clear in the night” I said. He smiled. “Go to sleep again Marcus. You just had a nightmare” I said. “Don’t go lay with Martinus” he said. “I won’t” I said and smiled. He nodded and go sleep again. There has to be a way where we can be together…