•14•

They were halfway through breakfast when Choi Jun-hong started telling tales of his date with the King. 

Apparently Jun-hong had requested a date at a theme park. The King had taken him to Lotte World. 

"He was really sweet," the silver haired candidate told the others, "He listened to everything I said as if I was the only one in the world. Really makes you feel special, you know?"

Little murmurs went down the table. Taehyung stole a glance at Seokjin, the pink haired candidate was pushing a piece of brocoli around his plate with his chopsticks, appearing gloom.

Tae pursed his lips. He knew his brother was glum because the King was out on dates with the other candidates. Yesterday he took candidate number three: Choi Jun-hong, today's date was candidate number seven: Jin Hyo-sang.

There was still a long way to go before he got to Jin.

"Did he touch you?" someone asked from across the table. Taehyung was about to throw his spoon to that person's face as soon as he saw his brother's lip quiver.

"He didn't," Jun-hong replied, looking a bit disappointed, "but on the really scary rides I made sure to get really close and pretend to be freaked out of my mind so that I could stick close to him."

"Nice," someone said, high fiveing him.

At that point Jin stood up from his seat, earning confused looks from several of the candidates. "Sorry," he muttered, "I'm not that hungry. Excuse me." He left the room.

Jimin and Hoseok, who finally joined them yesterday, gave Tae a look. The blonde sighed and stood up, his friends following suit.

"Is he alright?" Jimin asked as they walked after the elder. 

Tae shrugged, not really wanting to mention any of the details.

"Taehyung!" he heard someone call.

The three of them stopped in their tracks as they recognized the Prince's voice.

Dressed in some casual jeans and white t-shirt and timberlands, Jungkook walked over to them, looking shy as he noticed that the blonde wasn't alone.

Tae cocked a brow at him, "Yes?"

The prince awkwardly scratched his neck looking at the other two present males. Jimin caught on quickly.

"Tae, we'll go on ahead," he said, pulling Hoseok by the arm and leaving the two males alone, much to the blonde's displeasure.

It wasn't that he particularly hated the Prince. It was simply that he knew that the kid was crushing on him and Tae didn't want to lead him on. He was cute, yes, but he was also underage. He was sure that it was nothing more than a simple puppy crush.

He made a mistake last time by allowing him in his bed. The kid was now clinging to him every chance he got.

Crossing his arms, he turned to the prince. "Yes, your majesty?" he said in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

The boy looked down at his feet, "Um, I was wondering if...if you'd um..." he started blushing red, "If you'd like to take a stroll with me?"

"A stroll?" the blonde asked drolly.

The Prince nodded, "Yes. Around the garden?"

Was he really asking for a stroll around the garden? Was this kid in the right century?

He decided to mess with him a bit.

"Listen here, your majesty," Tae began, sighing, "I don't know what era you're currently living in but at this day and age no one goes on a stroll around the garden for a date."