•29•

As soon as the words left Jimin's mouth, Taehyung bolted up from his seat. The chair fell back, making a loud crashing sound against the floor. Hoseok reached out and grabbed Tae just as he had thrown his arm back to punch Jimin in the face. Tae struggled in Hoseok's grasp, yanking and pulling his body everywhere to get loose, luckily Hobi was a tad bit stronger than him. 

"Yah!" Tae screamed, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Yah! How could you do this to Hyung?!"

Jimin ignored him. Even when Tae threw his foot up to smack Jimin in the back of the head with his flying sandal, Jimin didn't tear his gaze away from Jin. Several candidates were staring at them now, stylists too. Some even inched closer to listen in better.

Despite the commotion Tae was making, Seokjin just stared at Jimin. Both of them looked each other in the eye, neither pulling away. It made the scene intimidating, they were sizing each other up. 

"Yah! Park Jimin!"

"Tae," Seokjin finally spoke, signalling with his hand for his brother to calm down, "It's okay."

"It's not okay, Hyung!" Tae continued shouting, "He can't just do that!"

Seokjin sighed and closed his eyes. Hoseok could see his face slightly going red and started patting Taehyung on the head to calm him, "Taetae-"

"What the hell is going on here?!" 

Everyone froze as General Min shouted from the doorway. People scurried back to their seats, stylists went back to their work. Yoongi eyed the room and immediately caught sight of the only four who weren't acting as if anything happened. "You four," he pointed out, "My office. Now."

They didn't protest. They each followed the general out of the room. The whole trip there they were silent. Seokjin and Jimin didn't look at each other, Taehyung kept glaring at Jimin, and Hoseok just sighed, wondering how he got involved in this mess.

They reached the General's office. Yoongi turned to them after opening the door, his arms crossed as he glared.

"We're trying to have a healthy competition without any drama," the General says sternly, "You four have been causing trouble since day one and a few moments ago you did it in front of the recording staff. Today is a big day for the competition and you will NOT ruin it. Get your asses in my office and sort things out among yourselves."

Hoseok looked at the three of them. Really, the only ones who needed to talk were Seokjin and Jimin. Tae and he were only bystanders, but he didn't have it in him to argue so he pushed them all in the office. Yoongi slammed the door behind them.

"You two should talk," Hoseok pipped up, breaking the silence as he grabbed Tae and pushed him gently to the corner, "We'll just be over here."

It took a long moment before either of the two spoke. Jimin was the first to do so.

"I know you hate me right now, Hyung," he said, feeling his hands sweat. He nervously ran them through his hair, "I said I would root for you and everything, then went and kissed the guy you like and now I'm here confessing that I also like him. I'm sorry, but I wanted to tell you the truth."

There was a lot of things Seokjin wanted to say at the moment. A lot of things he wanted to do. Knowing better, he didn't do any of those things.

"I don't hate you, Jimin." Seokjin said, his voice almost a whisper, "You're allowed to like whoever you want."

Jimin's head shot up, his eyes wide. Was Jin-hyung giving up? Was he going to let him have the king? He smiled widely. He knew Jin-hyung would understand. He knew Jin-hyung wouldn't mind-