sɪx

Once the two girls were fast asleep, Jungkook made his way downstairs and saw that Taehyung was cleaning the dishes. The male smiled and went to grab a rag to wipe down the counters. "You could've left them. I would have cleaned them." Jungkook nudged Taehyung who looked at Jungkook and finished off his last dish. "Remember, i'm the cleaning boy." He rolled his eyes with a little huff carried after.

Jungkook chuckled and went to wipe down the table and looked at the dirty floor. Now he knew where TayJa's potatoes went. Jungkook sighed and started to clean the mess his daughter made before he looked at Taehyung who was finishing off the table. "There, all clean." Taehyung clasped his hands together and was feeling accomplished as Jungkook nodded. "Thanks, never realized cleaning is much faster with two people." He chuckled.

Taehyung nodded. "Alright well, since the girls are down wanna watch a movie? Or like, nap?" He suggested and looked at Jungkook who quickly agreed. "How about we watch a movie and fall asleep half way through." Jungkook suggested after so and Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Nice thinking, good man, lets do it." He made his way over to the living room and picked out a couch to lay on.

Jungkook grabbed two pillows and two blankets, tossing one of each at Taehyung as he laid down on the couch. "Can we watch big hero six or—" Taehyung asked and Jungkook laughed. "Almost like I have three kids in this house but okay." He looked for the movie while Taehyung put the baby monitor on, checking on the girls with the built in camera. Just to be on the safe side.

After awhile of watching the movie, Jungkook was out like a light. Anytime he could get a nap in was his favorite time because being a father to his daughter was probably the most stressful thing ever but hell, he has so much love for her at the same time. As for Taehyung, he continued watching, checking on the girls every now and then until eventually he did get tired and he did drift to bed. The house was quiet, Jungkook's sister also sleeping away since she was trying to avoid the side affects of drinking all night long.

Jungkook was the first to wake up, hearing one of the girls whine and call Taehyung. Okay, obviously that was Serenity. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and yawned, getting up to stretch as he then went check on the girl. "Taehyungie." The girl sniffled, blood dripping down her nose. Jungkook immediately ran over to the little girl and lifted her off the bed. Pinching the bridge of her nose to stop the blood. Jungkook hurried towards the bathroom after calling Taehyung who awoke immediately. "Ren, oh my god not again.." Taehyung might have pushed Jungkook aside but Jungkook understood.

Not even a minute later, he heard Tayja crying for him so he excused himself and hurried to the bedroom to see Tayja pointing at the bed where the blood was, well, there goes his white sheets. "It's okay princess, come here." Jungkook held out his arms and Tayja climbed over the pillow and grumpily got into her dads arms.

Right then, Tayja rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep yet again while her dad made his way over to Serenity and Taehyung. "Everything okay?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, putting a ponytail on the female and picking her up. "I think we should be going now-" Taehyung smiled. Jungkook nodded as he rubbed Tayja's back. "Yeah.. well, it was nice for you to come over. I'm glad you did." Jungkook spoke, giving the male a smile and stepped aside. What was he thinking? That Taehyung was going to stay there the whole day? "I'll text you?" Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Jungkook who nodded immediately.

A little desperate huh? More like a very desperate. "Yeah, i'll keep an eye out for the text." Jungkook smiled and Taehyung nodded, leaving the room and slipping on his shoes. Meanwhile for Jungkook, he went lay back down with his daughter after changing the sheets. With a sigh, Jungkook pushed Tayja's hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

Within hours, almost close to midnight, Jungkook was still waiting for his text and his daughter was basically going crazy the whole time she was up. So now he was stressed about the text and his daughter. "TayJa! Please, princess, come lay with dada." He held out his arms but TayJa shook her head. "No dada." She played with her dolls. In her own world of barbie's and unicorns or whatever.

A huff came from Jungkook as he got up and started to clean up since TayJa sure did know how to make a mess. Though as he did so, he heard his phone buzz which caused him to drop the toys and run over to his phone and plop onto his stomach with his legs up as he then opened the message. Unbelievably fast? yes but he was desperate so he didn't care.

twink:
hey
you up?

me:
yeah

twink:
you answered
q u i c k

me:
well..
I'm bored so
was everything
okay with Ren?

twink:
Oh
yeah
she was fine, just a
nosebleed.

me:
good.
so
like
thanks for today

twink:
wym?

me:
For doing TayJa's nails
thanks

twink:
cute.
No problem
Maybe I can do
yours next ;)

me:
was that sexual

twink:
JUNGKOOK
THERE IS NOTHING
SEXUAL
ABOUT
NAILS!

me:
:(
next time then ;(

twink:
Goodnight jungkook.

me:
give me another chance
suzy
Plz

twink:
go lay in traffic
ron.

me;
Goodnight
sasha.

twink:
i hate you.

Jungkook found himself smiling yet again. Taehyung just made him so giddy— then again this was the first boy he's ever really got to know since he came out. A little flip within his stomach as he put his phone down and looked at the messages. Okay, this was way too quick to catch feelings— or wait? Feelings? Jungkook ruffled up his hair and pursed his lips. Let's not talk about that— or think actually.

"Uh oh.." TayJa was heard and Jungkook did not want to turn around. Though when he did, he sighed. The yogurt he gave TayJa was all over the plastic table along with herself. "Joys of being a dad.." Jungkook mumbled as he looked at TayJa. "I'm sorry dada." She grabbed a little cloth from the floor and tried to clean, making a disgusted face while she was at it.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile as he then shook his head as he went pick up his daughter, carrying her in his arms. "Midnight bath it is." Jungkook kissed the female's forehead and looked at the mess he'd have the clean. "I miss when all you did was sleep, eat and poop." He looked at his daughter while scrunching up his nose.

The female giggled. "Boop." She repeated after Jungkook in a funny way which had Jungkook chuckling. Tayja could be such a menace sometimes but the other times? Jungkook couldn't believe that this little girl is his daughter. Jungkook's sweet, adorable little girl that reminded him of him when he was smaller. With that, he made his way to the bathroom.