ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Once Taehyung was sleeping, Jungkook left the male in the room and shut the door with a sigh. After the little scare, Taehyung was home and on bed rest. It was normal apparently for being twenty six weeks or whatever. The only worrying thing was their baby boy was still slowly growing. Only six months and he was already feeling so many pains. His ankles were swollen as well so Jungkook would have to go and give Taehyung a foot massage or something.

Meanwhile, as he would take care of his baby, he would have to take care of his other baby and get in contact with his family lawyer. Then he would have to build up a case? he doesn't know exactly. He was so stressed out. He also had to take time off from work so he could take care of Taehyung and he didn't mind honestly but where was his money now? They still had to start shopping as well.

Jungkook gave himself a couple minutes, breathing in and out before he went to the living room. Both his babies sleeping so maybe now he can focus on his lawyer only. The first appointment for this whole court shit was in three days and Jungkook was not ready. Not ready at all. Jenah has been planning this since Jungkook walked out that day.. Jungkook just wasn't informed until later though which sucked because he had no time to prepare for this at all.

Jungkook sipped his coffee as he looked up any information he needed. Everything and anything his lawyer told him to do, he was doing. He sure was not the best in school but he seemed to be learning a lot of shit. Speaking of school, Jungkook couldn't started the new year of school since he yet again, got fucked over. Though it was okay, he would raise his babies, hopefully go back for adult classes and boom, graduate, hopefully before he gets white hairs.

Jungkook took in a plate of food for Taehyung who was laying on his side and watching YouTube videos. "Here babe." He spoke and Taehyung slowly sat up, holding his stomach. "Ow." He rubbed his stomach and Jungkook sat next to the male. "Pain?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head but nodded. "Yes but it's not the pain like earlier, she's just kicking a lot." He smiled.

Jungkook smiled shyly, not sure why but he did. Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's stomach and felt a kick right away. "Woah, feisty one." He chuckled and Taehyung chuckled as well before he started eating. He still can't get over his first time feeling the kicks. Usually it was just from their baby girl but he would still feel the kicks with their baby boy as well, it was rare to feel it but he still felt it.

"Okay, names." Jungkook stole a piece of Taehyung's sandwich. The male groaned and placed his plate away from his boyfriend. "Don't touch my food." He whined and Jungkook laughed. "I'm the one who made it for you." He huffed. Taehyung teared up. "B-But, it's mine." He pouted out his lip.

Jungkook cooed before bringing his baby into a hug and laughing. "Okay, okay it's yours baby, it's all yours." He kissed Taehyung temple and let the male eat. "Areum? Joseph?" Jungkook suggested and Taehyung hummed. "Basic, our babies will not be basic." He ate but then started to laugh a bit. "And Joseph? really? I hope you were kidding about that."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he tapped at Taehyung's thigh and soon kissed Taehyung's shoulder multiple times. "Mm, okay, what do you have in mind?" He asked and Taehyung bit his lip as he shrugged. "Jinah?" He suggested and Jungkook crinkled his nose. "Well, that is a great name but it reminds me of Jenah.." he sucked in a breath.

Taehyung made an 'o' shape with his mouth before he nodded. "True, true." Taehyung sighed before pecking Jungkook's lips. "We got many weeks left anyways, we'll find the perfect name for them." He smiled and Jungkook nodded. The two gave another kiss before they began to watch tv together. Since TayJa was taking her nap, Jungkook decided to just lay with his boyfriend and cuddle him for as long as possible.

That night, Taehyung was looking at his stomach as Jungkook slept, looking at the kicks his girl was giving. A small chuckle from him as he closed his eyes. "Mommy is trying to sleep my girl." He sighed, rubbing his stomach. Just then, he felt a kick on his side which meant- "k-Kook!" He shook the male who awoke right away in a bit of a panic.

"Babe? Whats wrong?!" He got up and Taehyung shook his head, grabbing Jungkook's hand and placing his hand over the kick. Taehyung smiled and soon, feeling the kick, Jungkook smiled like an idiot as he laid back down but closer to Taehyung as he felt the kicks from the two growing within Taehyung.

"His sister probably kicked him awake." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung laughed. "Oh shut it." He shook his head and Jungkook smiled, moving down just to hug Taehyung's stomach. "I'd laugh if she kicked your face." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook gave the male a finger with a lazy smile before kissing his belly. "You would never kick daddys face right my girl?" He whispered before resting and giving a chuckle.

Soon after the kicking stopped and Taehyung sighed as he closed his eyes. He could tell their girl was already a daddy's girl. As he was trying to sleep, he felt the kick from the other side and opened his eyes. Seemed that his girl was asleep but the boy was awake and very hyper. It made Taehyung happy though.

Their son was finally moving around and he was less nervous to give birth. He just had to remind himself that even if he was at risk, he would be birthing two beautiful human beings. Even if there was a chance of him not making it. He had two beautiful babies to live for him. In just a couple of weeks, he would have two children. Two children of his own. Although he would like to say three since he considers TayJa his own child.

In just a couple weeks, he'll have all three babies in one room. He couldn't wait.