ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"TayJa, watch it!" Jungkook picked the girl up and sighed, adjusting her cap before giving his little girl a stare down. "Sorry dada.." she pouted as she put her arms over her chest and Jungkook couldn't help but smile. "No running around okay? You'll get hurt." He spoke and TayJa nodded before being set down.

Jungkook watched the girl walk over to the living room area before looking at Taehyung who walked out of the room. "Mm.. so I may have kind of already set out where everything would go in the rooms.. and we could like, TayJa could have a theme to her room- god Jungkook I love it, can we get it?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a smile before he nodded. "I think TayJa loves it too. Plus it's not that far from where your parents live." He wiggled his eyebrows and Taehyung scoffed, pushing Jungkook away. Jungkook laughed and back hugged the male. "I love you." He kissed his neck and Taehyung hummed. "I love you too." He mumbled, holding Jungkook's hand while he got back hugged.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at TayJa playing around, acting like it was her apartment and bossing around the imaginary people. Taehyung smiled as he leaned back on Jungkook. "So.. we're really doing this?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook took a moment to take it all in and nodded. "We're really doing this." Jungkook smiled, kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung bit his lip and turned around to hug Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back and suddenly the two felt arms around their legs. "Huggies!" TayJa looked up at the two and smiled before Jungkook chuckled and picked TayJa up. Taehyung smiled and brushed her hair back.

After signing the papers, Taehyung grabbed the keys. Since Jungkook was not yet eighteen, Taehyung had to sign the papers but either way it was their home. "I'll be eighteen next week, we could have waited to sign." Jungkook huffed and Taehyung chuckled. "What? Can I not sign the papers Jungkookie?" He asked and Jungkook rolled his eyes, kissing Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at the keys and smiled before going over to grab TayJa and spin her. "Guess what princess." He tickled her a bit. The girl giggled uncontrollably and hugged her dad. "What dada?" She asked and Jungkook kissed her cheek. "This is your new home." He looked at the girl who gasped, he own hands cupping her cheeks and squishing them together. "Really?" She asked in a high pitched tone.

Jungkook nodded and TayJa put her hands in the air. "Yay yay!" She cheered and Taehyung watched, his box smile evident as he watched his two loves cheer. His weirdos. After awhile, TayJa was running out of the apartment and into the hall. "The only downside is that we live on the fourth floor and there is no elevator that is currently working." Jungkook huffed and Taehyung nodded. "Yes but they said it should be working in a month." He spoke, locking the door.

"Yeah but you need to rest and not overwork yourself but going up and down those stairs for a whole month-" Jungkook was hushed by Taehyung. "I'm a man, I can handle it." He rolled his eyes and started walking down after holding the door open for TayJa and Jungkook. "Yeah, a pregnant man." He huffed and Taehyung gave him a quick finger.

"So.. what do we tell our close relatives when they ask why we got twins?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shrugged. "I.. we could only really say they were adopted. Then again, I doubt anyone would believe that I was pregnant. We just.. gotta keep it on the down low okay? For now, before I actually become a whale, i'll enjoy my days outdoors."

Jungkook looked at the male, opening his mouth to speak but sighed and nodded. "Okay love." He spoke and picked up TayJa since she was taking a bit longer and they've only made it to the third step.

Jungkook laid next to Taehyung on the bed, TayJa downstairs with Taehyung's dad. The two were cooking up supper and Jungkook was more than happy to let Mr. Kim show TayJa what he could do. Now Jungkook just cuddled Taehyung who was eating chips and drinking water while watching a show on the television.

"Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled suddenly, Taehyung almost choking on his chips as he then coughed. Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook and looked at him for a minute. "What?" He finally spoke and Jungkook gave a smug smile, wrapping his arm around Taehyung. "Jeon Taehyung, it sounds nice." He hummed.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow before looking back at the television. "Jeon Taehyung.." he mumbled to himself before smiling shyly and shaking his head. "Whatever.." he huffed as he hid his smile with the blanket he pulled up to his face, Jungkook chuckling. "Mm, what do you think the genders are?" He asked suddenly.

Taehyung opened his mouth but shut it and nibbled his lip as he thought about it. Soon after, Taehyung shrugged. "Boys or girls, I just hope they're healthy." He looked at Jungkook who nodded and smiled before pecking Taehyung's lips. "Just to let you know, if we don't have a son in this pregnancy, you're going to be pregnant after they turn one." He mumbled against his lips.

Taehyung burst into laughter before pushing Jungkook away. "No, i'm not getting pregnant again." He gave a stern look and Jungkook gave a pout before climbing on top of Taehyung but was careful not to put his weight on the boy. "Oh come on, I'll love our kids even if they're both girls but, but I really want a son, and since you can get pregnant and I have a dick t-"

Suddenly Jungkook was flicked on the head. "I have a dick too you dumb cracker." He gave a glare and Jungkook laughed with a hiss followed. "Yes I- Okay I meant you can get pregnant and I have the dick to get you pregnant." He smiled and Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook off. "You're not the one being cut open now are you?" He looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook made an 'o' shape with his mouth and nodded slowly. "Okay.. we'll bring this topic up after you bring our babies into the world." He hugged Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, his glare long gone as he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.