sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Three weeks later, Taehyung and Jungkook's friendship progressed pretty fast. Within the three weeks, Taehyung and Jungkook have been texting nonstop. Mostly texting since things came up and Taehyung wasn't free half of the time but when he was, he was always at Jungkook's house with TayJa.

They bonded over a lot of things actually. In a small amount of time they became closer than expected. Jungkook was actually pretty proud to say he finally had a friend but... at the same time he was.. sort of flirting with that friend? It's not like he pursued anything. They just.. teased? each other... a lot. Perfectly harmless... he thinks at least.

twink:
The serious
questions is

me;
?

twink:
can I top you? 🤨

me:
what the fuck
no🤢🤮
never
twink.

twink:
you are the twink
twink. 😠

me;
You are
So
hung
Up
On
this.

twink;
You're
Texting
Me
So
Much.
Just
Send
It
In
One
Message.

me:
thats
not
fun
though
😡

twink;
i hate you🧍‍♀️

me:
🥰🥰😘😘😘

twink:
Fuck you, disrespectfully

me:
Other way around
babe.

twink:
huUUUH
you wish 🤺

me:
oh believe me
I do.

twink:
J
U
N
G
K
O
O
K

me:
yes baby boy?

Keep in mind, the whole time Jungkook was texting Taehyung such things, he was either muffling his laughs since he was laying next to his sleeping daughter or either stressing about the text he sent, or both actually. He couldn't help but tease the older boy. It was like a hobby at this point with Jungkook but of course he knew when to stop.

twink:
I'm
A
Top.

me:
quit lying
i'll put you in ur place fr 😒

twink:
what?
🤨🤨🤨🤨📸

me:
lets do the
🍆🍑
ykyk?

twink:
BITCHHH
BYEEEE
DELETED
REMOVED
BLOCKED
BYE
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

me:
YOU
WONT
REGRET
IT
PLS
..wait is that a shrimp 🤨🧍‍♀️

twink:
yes I will 🙃
🍤🍤

With that message, Jungkook scoffed and looked at the message to see if he was really reading it correctly. A shrimp? Bitch where? Jungkook scoffed once more, lifting up his shorts to look at himself. Okay— alright he just needed to assure himself that it was not small and guess what? he was not small. Not that huge but he surely can make Taehyung scream. Wait- why was he thinking like this? Hitting his head lightly a few times to get rid of the unholy thoughts, he grabbed his phone.