ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

"I'm kind of horny." Taehyung spoke his mind as he looked at Jungkook who was across the table, eating his food. Jungkook coughed, swallowing his food harshly and looked at the male who sat on the chair across him, looking at Jungkook with a pout. "You're pregnant Taehyung—" Jungkook cleared his throat and Taehyung whined again, knowing damn well he was pregnant. "But i'm horny." Oh boy.

Jungkook scratched his neck and shook his head. "No Taehyung." He told the boy as he finished off his food and went to the sink to clean his plate and cup. After so, he put the dishes away to turn back to Taehyung tearing up. "Oh my god Taehyung.." he facepalmed himself mentally as he walked over to the male and back hugged him. "I want your dick." Is all Taehyung said with a whine.

[M]

Jungkook held back a laugh as he shook his head. "Not now, okay? Just wait a few more weeks until the twins are in the safe zone." He kissed Taehyung's shoulder but yet another whine came from Taehyung as he watched Jungkook grab the laptop and go sit down in the living room. Not letting the boy get away, Taehyung dragged his feet over and got on his knees in front of Jungkook who placed the laptop on his lap.

"We could still have sex you know. Me being pregnant doesn't mean we can't." Taehyung pouted. Please, Jungkook very well knew that since well.. Jenah was the same but Jungkook wasn't comfortable with her nor was he comfortable sleeping with Taehyung right now. Jungkook wasn't sure why, he was just kind of... afraid to hurt Taehyung in some way? it was his personal preference to not have sex right now.

"Jungkookie, please~" Taehyung felt up Jungkook's leg and Jungkook was mentally thanking himself for letting TayJa go to the hospital with Taehyung's mother. "No, Taehyung stop-" Jungkook tried to grab the males hands but they were already palming him through his joggers. "See! You're already hard please?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with begging eyes and that's when Jungkook gave a shaky breath. Alright... he didn't want to have sex but.. doesn't mean they couldn't have a little fun right?

Biting his lip, Jungkook tried to push the males hands off once more, seeing if Taehyung would stop before he put the laptop aside but Taehyung was just that needy for Jungkook's dick apparently. "God Taehyung, okay, just this once and i'm not fucking you, okay?" Jungkook bit his lip as he sat back. Taehyung smiled and nodded, eagerly pulling down Jungkook's joggers. Once Taehyung seen the semi hard erection, he licked his lips and pursed his lips together afterwards.

Jungkook looked at the ceiling, cannot believing he is letting Taehyung suck him off. As for Taehyung, he grabbed the semi hard length and started stroking it in his hand, leaning forward and sucking at the tip teasingly. Jungkook closed his eyes and let a breathy moan escape his lips. Looking up at Jungkook, Taehyung moaned around the stiffened cock in his mouth. Sending a vibration to Jungkook who bit his lip harshly.

"Fuck baby.." Jungkook breathed out as he restrained himself from forcing himself down Taehyung's throat. Jungkook had never been so gentle with anyone before it felt like he was going to break Taehyung or hurt him someway if he let his dominant side take over. So instead Jungkook kept his hands on his sides, breathing out slowly with moans followed, fuck, Taehyung only sucked him once and both times were honestly so fucking good.

Taehyung forced himself down to take Jungkook all in but he couldn't, pulling off to start coughing. Jungkook alerted and worried as he looked at Taehyung. "D-Don't force yourself baby." He hissed as he then felt Taehyung sucking harshly on his tip again. What was the boy trying to do? Suck the life out of him? Honestly it felt like it but Taehyung didn't want to stop and Jungkook wasn't going to stop him either.

Taehyung forced himself down again and this time he was able to actually handle it, gaging around the cock as he pulled off. Minutes later, the scene got a bit more messy and a lot more heated. Jungkook was a moaning mess while Taehyung was practically drooling as he sucked the male off, licking up and down the side of Jungkook's cock. "Mmhp, so good." Taehyung moaned, letting his mouth take a break as he let his hands do the work.

Meanwhile for Jungkook, his fists had a whole fistful of the blanket beside him. "C-Cumming Taehyu- fuck i'm cumming." He groaned and Taehyung was quick to lean over and take the thick shaft into his mouth, sucking harshly while digging his tongue into the tip. Jungkook was going to pull out and release on Taehyung but Taehyung was basically attached to his cock and without another minutes to spare, Jungkook shot his warm liquid into Taehyung's mouth, almost shaking when he felt Taehyung still sucking harshly, like as if it was his favorite juice stuck in the juice box.

"B-Ba-Babe sto-op." Jungkook stuttered out as he pulled Taehyung off. Taehyung licked his lips and looked at Jungkook, smiling. "That was really good." He bit his lip and Jungkook shook his head, pulling his joggers back up and catching his breath while Taehyung got on top of Jungkook, straddling him. "Thank you Jungkookie." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips. Amused to see how tired the boy was just from Taehyung sucking him off

And although Taehyung didn't get off, he was satisfied with what happened. "This is going to be a long pregnancy." Jungkook mumbled as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung. The two boys chuckling breathlessly as Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jungkook slowly. Taking in the moment.

Jungkook just finished cleaning the house when Taehyung's mother and TayJa walked in. "I think TayJa needs her nap." The woman chuckled and Jungkook wiped his hands before picking up his daughter. "I'll go put her down." He smiled after greeting his mother in law— as he likes to say and made his way up the stairs.

Meanwhile Taehyung was wearing a hoodie all cuddled up at the corner of the couch with a thin blanket covering his legs and the remote in his hands. The woman walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him. "You feeling okay?" She asked and Taehyung nodded. "They gave me a break today, I didn't puke, yet." Taehyung gently smiled while turning the volume down.

"Have you been just sitting here the whole day?" She asked and Taehyung froze but then nodded. "Yeah, i've been watching movies and Jungkook was cleaning." He looked at his mom who hummed. "I like him, you picked a good one." She nudged Taehyung and Taehyung chuckled before nodding. "I really did didn't I?" He smiled shyly.

"Mhm- oh- did you take your vitamins?" She asked and Taehyung nodded. "Jungkook gave me them when I woke up an hour before I ate just in case I puked." He adjusted himself in his spot. "Is Ren okay?" Taehyung asked as he looked over at the tv then his mother. "She's doing great Taehyung, that reminds me, I have to go get her a new stuffy." She kissed Taehyung's forehead before getting up.

Just as Jungkook put TayJa down, Jungkook was motioned to follow Taehyung's mom. "Okay Jungkook.. I trust you not to tell Taehyung but-" she watched Jungkook shut the door first since the male didn't want whatever the woman was going to say to be loud. "Carry on." He spoke and she teared up before shrugging. "My baby is getting sick Jungkook. My baby girl is getting sick to the point where she forgot who I was today and also forgot Taehyung." She put her hand over her mouth.

Jungkook felt the familiar feeling of his heart stopping and dropping into his stomach as he heard that. No way in hell was Ren dying right? She was five- she can't- she- she's five!