ɴɪɴᴇ

Yet another week passed and it was four more weeks until TayJa's third birthday. Which meant a closer date to when he would finally see Jenah. Finally because Jungkook needed to get things off his chest but then again, he wanted her to stay where she was. Half of him wanted TayJa to know her mom. Though half of him didn't. Jungkook had a strong hatred for Jenah, though could you blame him? Okay, maybe he got her pregnant but it takes two to make a baby. He did most of the work but still! She gave birth, she should be head over heels for her own daughter just like how Jungkook is.

Though Jungkook didn't want to think about that so here he was, with Taehyung and TayJa once again at Taehyung's house or well, the house Taehyung lives in but is his parents house- yeah. Jungkook watched his daughter play and looked at Taehyung after a while of focussing on his daughter and being in his head with his thoughts that were driving him crazy.

"You okay?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who seemed a little out of it. A shake to the head to get him out of his thoughts. "Yeah, fine." Taehyung smiled, moving closer to Jungkook. "So, baby momma, whats going on?" He asked and Jungkook scoffed. "Out of all the girls at that party, I picked her to have a baby with. I mean, I love TayJa with everything I got and she is very beautiful but jesus.. her mom is a complete bitch." He groaned.

Taehyung agreed with that only because everything he heard about this girl were about her being horrible but mainly because she left Jungkook and TayJa. "You two still had a wonderful baby girl though, so you have to learn to forgive, for TayJa." He hummed. Jungkook snarled but nodded. "Yeah.. I know.." he sighed but huffed soon after. Forgiving wasn't his strong suit but he'd have to give it a try.

Taehyung smiled, looking at TayJa who was making her way to Serenity's room. Taehyung then got onto Jungkook's lap. "Can I... help you forget about her?" Taehyung tilted his head and Jungkook found himself smiling as he rested his head back. Amused by Taehyung's words and actions as he looked at the older boy. "You act like such an... agh, and you haven't even kissed anyone, virgin."

Taehyung scoffed. "An agh? I do not act like an 'agh' I'm just offering. Though since you said that, bitch bye." Taehyung got off Jungkook but Jungkook laughed, laying Taehyung back and climbing on top of him. First, he checked if TayJa was around before he slowly moved in. Taehyung blushed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook as he shut his eyes and soon, he felt a pair of soft lips on his own. Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat as the kiss carried on, slow and sweet. Their first kiss. It had Taehyung wanting to jump of joy since he had strong feelings for the boy. It was the same for Jungkook. Since coming out.. he never actually kissed a guy so this feeling was amazing.

Jungkook felt the same but maybe more accomplished and this time, out of all the kisses he had, that was the best kiss yet. Though when they heard little patters of footsteps, Jungkook removed himself and fixed his ruffled shirt. Taehyung cleared his throat and slowly sat up. "Dada, look!" TayJa showed the small barbie house and a barbie. All the toys in the house and Tayja would always go for the barbie's.

"Ooh, play with it princess." Jungkook chuckled as he pretended to be interested in Tayja babble. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who was looking at TayJa in awe until he realized Jungkook was looking at him which had him blushing and lightly kicking Jungkook's thigh, a chuckle coming from Jungkook. This was truly a very happy day for both and even Tayja if you will with those barbie's and doll house.

Three days later and here Jungkook was, looking at his ex lover aka, his baby momma. Not even lunch yet and she was already standing in front of him on the door step waiting for Jungkook to welcome her in. Half of him really didn't want to, which is why he stood there all awkward and quiet just so he can keep her out there for just a little bit longer.

Until his dad came in. "Oh! Jenah! Welcome! Come in!" He spoke, surprised yet excited. Jungkook cursed as his father let her walk in. With a dragged sigh, he shut the door. "TayJa is still sleeping, you'll have to wait." Jungkook finally spoke. Jenah nodded. "Yeah, no, i'm fine with that. Meanwhile, we could talk." She smiled. Jungkook shook his head. "I'm good, maybe you can just scurry back to your hotel or something." He suggested with the fakest smile ever and Jenah did the same. "Why don't you shut up and be mature." She spoke back with the same smile and Jungkook was about to lash out on her but he clicked his tongue. "You're not worth the argument."

"Good because you're not worth my time but we have a daughter together so we gotta work together." Jenah spoke, putting her bag aside and taking off her jacket. "No.. you see, you are like a surrogate." Jungkook stated and Jenah gasped, taken back by what Jungkook said but Jungkook didn't have a bit of regret in his words. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Jenah said with widened eyes. Did Jungkook just call her a fucking surrogate?!

"You are a surrogate, Jenah." Jungkook spoke with a smile and Jenah swore she was about to knock Jungkook's teeth in but she held back and breathed in and out before sitting on the couch. "Whatever, i'm done with you. I want my daughter." She carried on. "My daughter actually but whatever, surrogate." Jungkook left before she could say any other remarks and went upstairs to wake up TayJa who was surprisingly already up and on Jungkook's phone and on YouTube. Okay, since when did she even know how to do that?

"Princess, come here." He smiled gently while standing at the edge of the bed and soon enough his baby was in his arms. "Wanna see mama?" Jungkook asked and not even a minute later, TayJa was chanting 'mama' and when they got downstairs, Jenah was practically crying while holding her. Jungkook pursed his lips and looked at the two, happy that his baby was happy but also wanted his baby in his arms. "So can I take her?" Jenah looked at Jungkook and Jungkook hated that he agreed to it but fuck, he had to, for TayJa. "Yes.. just until tonight."

"Yes, I know." She sighed out of being annoyed.  Jungkook went up to the two and gave Jenah a nasty look but gave his baby a loving look as he peppered her with kisses. "Dada loves you okay? I'll see you tonight." He smiled lovingly. They already spoke about this and so Jungkook had the bag ready for Tayja. Not even ten minutes later, TayJa was gone and he was alone with his dad who was telling him to be with Jenah and blah blah, fuck this. Jungkook put his shoes on and left the house because no way was he spending his free time listening to that bullshit.