ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Jungkook calmed down Taehyung who was holding his stomach and crying in pain. "I don't understand, he's in pain, why can't we get a doctor?!" Jungkook looked at Mrs. Kim who was holding herself back from getting a doctor. "Our family doctor is coming, he just needs to deal with it for a few more minutes." She spoke and Jungkook wanted to just walk out and call a doctor but instead he put his forehead against Taehyung's and caressed his cheek. "Breathe Taehyung, in and out, just breathe."

Taehyung nodded and gulped as he tried but instead it came out as shaky breathing. It was like he was being stabbed multiple times in his abdomen. Never had he felt so much pain in his life. So when Taehyung heard that his family doctor was there, he laughed in relief.. yes, laughed. Jungkook stepped aside and let the doctor take over as he stood by the foot side and bit his nails. "Where does it hurt Taehyung?" The older male asked while putting the gloves on.

"My stomach, right here." Taehyung pointed since he couldn't touch or that would hurt even more. Though when the doctor pulled up the shirt, Taehyung pulled it down. "No, just, just exam it with the shirt down." Taehyung's breath hitched. "Taehyung.. I gotta lift your shirt." He looked at Taehyung who gulped and let go. Once the doctor raised Taehyung's shirt, Mrs. Kim gasped, her hand over her mouth as she seen the littlest bump on Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't think anything of it though. All he did was look at Taehyung's facial expression which seemed to be confused yet painful. "It's been growing.. it was really small then it just— agh." He groaned. The doctor nodded and looked at Mrs. Kim before she shook her head. "No, it's not.." she shook her head while her hand stayed over her mouth. "What?!" Jungkook looked at the two. "I think you should step o—" before the family doctor could finish, Mrs. Kim stepped in. "He's the father." She spoke out in a rush.

Jungkook froze and looked at Mrs. Kim with a questionable look. "Pardon?" He choked on his spit. With that, Taehyung was a bit freaked out now. "Father? What are you talking about? I'm dying and you're talking about Jungkook being a father?! I know he is and— agh.. I like him and if you have problem with th—" he couldn't continue. "No Taehyung, he's the father of your baby." She blurted out. The family doctor shushed everyone and Jungkook stepped back, a whole fuck ton confused.

Taehyung could only chuckle. "Okay what are you on about? I'm a male, I can't— agh, get pregnant." He breathed out and Dr. Ryu, the family doctor looked at the mother before turning to Taehyung. "Okay alright, Taehyung.. what you have is very rare. You were born as a male yes, but inside... you have a some like female—" before he could finish, Taehyung shook his head and held his stomach. "No! No no, that's stupid, you're stupid and that is impossible. Men cannot get pre-pregnant!" He looked at the doctor with widened and confused eyes.

Dr. Ryu nodded. "Yes Taehyung, I know how it works but right now if you don't let me help you, you may lose your baby." He spoke. Meanwhile, Jungkook couldn't even process a word the doctor was saying. A baby? In Taehyung? Did he not get enough sleep because he did not just hear Taehyung is pregnant.. and about to have a miscarriage right?! Because if Jungkook did then he was going to faint, really, he was about to fucking faint.

Though Taehyung was not as calm. "I'm not pregnant!" He yelled and this time, a bigger pain in his stomach was felt and he practically cried. "Taehyung, the baby is in distress, please calm down." The doctor spoke calmly and Taehyung couldn't handle anything he was given. Pregnant? Him? Pregnant? A baby inside him? How was that even possible? How in the fuck was that possible?! Just as he was about to get up, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and laid him back down gently. "Taehyung, calm down, okay? You're not pregnant. Everything is okay, just calm down. You're causing yourself more pain, just breathe. Relax." He locked eyes with Taehyung.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook and shook his head repeatedly. "I-I'm n-not pregnant.." he repeated to himself over and over as he soon calmed down. Taehyung's heartbeat was back to normal after a whole or and for Dr. Ryu, he wasn't sure about the baby. "Taehyung, I know this is all unreal but you are pregnant.. i'll get all the tests you need to prove it." He spoke and Jungkook looked at the doctor. "Prove it." Is all he said and Dr. Ryu looked at Taehyung who nodded.

Test after test, Taehyung was exhausted and he was ready to pass out after the final test. Now he just had to wait for the results to come back. He was told to take a pregnancy test but he thought that would just lie so instead he took the blood test and he would be having a ultrasound to prove that he was in fact not pregnant. As he did so, Jungkook was with him through it all. Of course Jungkook didn't believe it either but shit that still scared him.

It reminded him of when he found out Jenah was pregnant. Both very hectic. Though Taehyung was not pregnant, nope, not pregnant. Jungkook held onto Taehyung's hand and the two were both zoned out until Jungkook had to answer a phone call. "Yeah?" He answered and his sister was basically just talking to him about TayJa. "Uh.. yeah, her blankey is in the dryer. She'll fall asleep when she has that." He spoke and after awhile he hung up.

That's when the doctor walked in and both boys snapped their attention to the doctor who held the chart to Taehyung. "Six weeks and two days I assume at least." He looked at Taehyung who looked at the paper for the longest time. Jungkook looked at the paper and shook his head. "I want to see the.. the uh.. whats it.. ultrasound, I want to see that." Jungkook gulped, not believing the blood tests at all. Taehyung looked down at his stomach after awhile and agreed on the ultrasound.

Once everything was ready, Jungkook held Taehyung's hand as Dr. Ryu rubbed the gel on Taehyung's stomach with the probe. After some time, Dr. Ryu moved the screen to the two and pointed. "That little dot there, thats the sac, not only is there one sac but two sacs, as you can see but it's early and one of the sacs can stop growing and so it can be a miscarriage or most would say a disappearing twin but as I can see, you are having twins." Dr. Ryu dropped everything on them just like that.

Before Taehyung could even process it, Jungkook's hand was slipping out of his and when he turned to look, the male was walking out of the room.