ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

"I'm eight weeks and uh.." Taehyung looked at the calendar on his phone and counted the days. "Three, four, five days!" He looked excitedly at Jungkook who was cuddling him. "Almost at the nine week mark huh." Jungkook smiled lazily since he just woke up from a nap. Taehyung nodded and smiled. "Oh right and TayJa is watching cartoons downstairs. I fed her and gave her a bath just so you know." Taehyung put his phone down.

Jungkook huffed after a while. "You're not suppose to be doing those things Taehyung. Next time just wait until I wake up okay?" He rolled onto his back and stretched. Taehyung pouted. "But i'm experiencing the moments of being a parent, I want to do these things." He folded his arms over his chest and Jungkook chuckled, rolling over and hovering on top of Taehyung, kissing the male. Taehyung responded to the kiss before pulling away. "You and the babies need to rest okay? Let me take care of TayJa." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips before rolling off.

Taehyung sat up and looked at his stomach after hearing 'the babies'. "Do you think I have a bump? I don't know if this is a bump or a gut.." Taehyung laid back and lifted his shirt. Jungkook looked at the male before looking at his stomach. "You're really skinny so I think that's why you're showing early. Not to mention, you're having twins babe." He spoke and Taehyung gasped. "Wait?! So is it a baby bump?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled before nodding. "I assume so." He placed his hands on Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung smiled lovingly as he then placed his hand on top of Jungkook's hand. There was silence before Taehyung sighed. "I really hope we hear baby B's heartbeat..." he spoke worriedly and Jungkook looked up at him, intertwining their fingers soon after. "Baby B will be as healthy as ever okay? Don't overthink it." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's stomach. "Now, I need to go check on my other baby." He chuckled before getting off the bed.

Taehyung nodded and smiled as he let Jungkook go check on TayJa. Taehyung then looked at his stomach and sighed, hugging himself as he laid there. No matter how much Jungkook told him Baby B would be fine, he couldn't bring himself to believe that. Taehyung just needed to hear his babies heartbeat so he could be at ease and he really couldn't wait for the next appointment.

Nine weeks, three days.

Taehyung laid back and fumbled with his fingers as he waited for his mom. The only reason he wasn't hearing his babies heartbeats right now was because his mom had to sooth Serenity to sleep. The thought of his mom holding Serenity down for needles really did break his heart and Taehyung couldn't wait to see his little sister soon after the appointment.

"Here, i'm here." Taehyung's mom stepped in and went sit next to Jungkook who was holding her sons hand. TayJa sat on Jungkook's lap, looking up at the screen and making small a small 'wow' sound as she pointed and Jungkook nodded. "Mhm, keep looking princess." He held onto the female as he looked as well. Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand.

Minutes later, they heard baby A's heart beat and Taehyung sighed in relief knowing his baby was okay but now he needed baby B's heart beat. "Baby A seems to being growing more faster than Baby B as you can see, Baby B is a bit smaller than Baby A but there's no need to worry." Dr. Ryu smiled at the male who nodded and gulped. Jungkook squeezing Taehyung's hand once more for comfort.

"Look princess, that is your sibling, for now we're calling him or her baby A." Taehyung pointed at the screen and Jungkook smiled as he looked at Taehyung. "Sibling?" She repeated and Jungkook nodded. "You're going to have siblings princess, see right there, they're growing in dada's stomach." Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's stomach.

TayJa gasped, her hands covering her mouth as her eyes widened. "Dada have babies?? Me sister?!" She said excitedly. Both Jungkook and Taehyung laughed before nodding. Taehyung's mom smiling a bit. "TayJa calls Taehyung dada?" She questioned and Jungkook nodded. "She just started calling him that." He looked at the female who nodded.

As the four were districted, the doctor looked for the second heart beat. Not long after, the doctor was finding the heartbeat and the worry flushed away from Taehyung for a second. "Oh my god.." Taehyung let out of a sigh of relief as he looked at the screen. "Baby B does have a heart beat but it is weaker than Baby A's. Though it's there. Just be sure not to stress and to sleep on your side." The doctor took off his gloves after wiping off Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung sat up and pulled down his shirt before nodding. "Wait but.. is there a way I could help baby B grow stronger? There has to be right? Like, food wise or.. anything..?" Taehyung asked, nibbling his lip and the doctor smiled. "As long as you take the vitamins, eat well and take care of yourself your babies will grow healthy. Every two weeks you'll come in and we'll keep a close eye on baby B okay?" He patted Taehyung's knee.

Taehyung bit his lip and nodded, waving bye to the doctor before looking at Jungkook who held out his arms. Taehyung pouted as he walked over and hugged the male. "The good thing is, baby B has a heart beat okay? That is all that matters right now. Also what matters is, Ren is waiting to see his brother so lets go." Jungkook changed the subject since he knew Taehyung was bummed but he wouldn't be bummed if Jungkook mentioned Ren.

Taehyung showed his box smile and kissed Jungkook's cheek before nodding and following after TayJa who led the way, marching and stopping when she got confused so Taehyung's mom grabbed her hand and led the way with TayJa. Once they entered the room, Taehyung hurried over to the bed and crawled next to the sleeping girl. "Ren." He shook the female softly and Serenity woke up, looking around confusingly before she grinned. "Brother!" She cheered as she gave her brother a hug. Taehyung chuckling as he hugged his little sister. Even though she seemed really tired, she was still very hyped.

An hour later though, she was drained and so Taehyung laid with her, circling imaginary circles on her stomach. "So, brother has babies in his stomach?" She repeated over the words Taehyung told her about ten times. "Mhm, you're going to be an auntie." He chuckled softly while Jungkook shook his head, smiling as he rocked back and forth with TayJa in his arms.

"Yay." Serenity cheered lazily before hugging Taehyung. "I love your babies brother." She mumbled, her eyes closed. Taehyung smiled and nodded, kissing Serenity's forehead. "And I love you Ren." He whispered as he looked at the dozing off female.