ᴛᴇɴ

Jungkook walked and walked until he was knocking at Taehyung's door. The male had no where else to go. Well, he did but usually those were places he would go with his daughter and his daughter was currently with the witch so here he was, knocking until finally, the door opened to a messy haired Taehyung. "Well, good morning to you too bed head." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung mocked the boy, yawning soon after and rubbing his eyes. "Shut up.. come in." Taehyung motioned the boy and left the male at the door as he walked back to his bedroom and was falling back onto his bed. Soon after, Jungkook joined him on the bed and was looking at Taehyung who had his eyes closed and the Netflix pop up came up asking if he was still watching.

Jungkook cancelled it and looked at Taehyung who seemed to have fallen asleep already. Of course, Jungkook would have been bored by then but, they've been friends for quite awhile and even before he would just come over and fall asleep on Taehyung's bed while Taehyung would watch TayJa for just an hour or so. He was very grateful for the boy. If he didn't have Taehyung, he would have bags under his eyes and he'd be grumpy half of the time.

Jungkook moved onto his side to look at Taehyung while his arm rested under his head. The male's hair moved to one side of his face, covering his eye while his lips were slightly parted and slow breaths were heard as his cheek squished against the pillow. A small smile made its way onto Jungkook's lips as he brought his hand up to caress Taehyung's cheek.

Jungkook didn't know what him and Taehyung's relationship was. Friends? Boyfriends? Crushes? He didn't know. They kissed every now and then but, he wanted to know. That past week they've been acting like a couple, why not make it official? Then again he had to think of TayJa. People already feel sorry for her having a teenage dad. A gay teenage dad that is dating another guy? Tayja would surely be picked on right? and Jungkook would be disowned for sure.

Then again... this wasn't their lives. Whoever was sticking their business into his business was downright stupid but Jungkook was also stupid for letting society control him. There was still a lot of thinking Jungkook had to do about the situation but he did know for sure that he likes Taehyung. Jungkook just wanted to find the right moment, the right approach. Jungkook wanted to make this work but was also kind of scared and didn't know where to start.

A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he removed his hand and prompt himself up. Jungkook leaned in, slowly, he brushed his lips against Taehyung's until Taehyung was opening his eyes but closing them once Jungkook pressed their lips together. A soft gentle kiss soon turned into a heated kiss, Taehyung initiating it as he grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's shirt before crawling on top of him. One moment he was in dream land and the next he was on top of Jungkook-

What was running through Taehyung's head? He wasn't exactly sure. Taehyung's head was clouded by Jungkook.. and maybe because he was still slightly out of it. The way Jungkook's lips felt against his. The way Jungkook would nibble at his lip ever so lightly as his finger tips ran down his arm until they were both holding hands. Taehyung just loved everything about Jungkook and maybe he was just too into the moment but.. he didn't care because, even if he was to much into the moment, he knew he liked Jungkook and he wanted more.

Taehyung roughened the kiss while on top of Jungkook, almost quite proud that he was the person on top, meaning he would be dom right? At least he thought so until he felt Jungkook switching their positions and suddenly Taehyung was on the bottom. Before Taehyung could speak, Jungkook pushed his tongue passed Taehyung's lips. So much for being the dominant person huh?