Jealous

It was another hectic day, your boss just definitely hates you. She gave a TON of paper works, AGAIN.

"Hey, Y/N. You okay? Need any help?" Suho asked smiling gently at you.

"I'm fine mama bear, I'm used to her torture." Suho's brows twitched at the nickname but smiled anyways.

"It's getting pretty late, shouldn't you go home already?"

"Oh my gosh, you're right! My hybrids are all alone. Who knows what they've done to the house. See you later Suho!"( how responsible 😌)

You were about to rush to the door when Suho grabbed your arm.

"I can give you a ride if you want to, I can't let a girl walk alone."

"Really? Then, I accept your offer kind sir." You smiled teasingly at him.

"Oh, so now it's sir?" He raised his perfect brow at you.

"Shut up, you love me." He groaned.

"You're still childish."

"And you're still a worry wart."

You and Suho were dissing your boss throughout the whole ride when he stopped the car.

"Here we are, get in already. It's a bit cold tonight."

"Thanks for the lift Suho, drive safe."

"No problem, Y/N. It's fun hanging out with you." He smiled gently.

"As a token of my appreciation, I'll bring you home made lumch tomorrow."

"You better not poison me Y/N."

"I'm deeply offended! For your information, I'm a great cook."

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes at you.

"Anyways, go now." Suho hugged you goodbye.

"See you tomorrow!"

Before you even got the chance to insert your key to the lock, the door suddenly swang open and someone pulled you in.

"Y/N, who was that?" Hoseok said in a serious tone which caught you in surprise, where was your happy hobi?

"That was Suho, he just took me home so that I'd get home safely and quickly."

Yoongi suddenly but in to the conversation.

"Then what was that hug for, huh, Y/N?"

"Yeah, we're the only once who is allowed to touch you." You bumped into a hard chest, you looked up and saw Namjoon's usual calm face turn to a frown.

"Y/N, i thought we were special to you." You saw Jin's ears flatten

"Y/N, it hurts to see you in the arms of another guy besides us." Taehyung's tail twitched.

"Don't you love us anymore?" Jimin asked sadly.

"Don't you want us anymore, Noona?"

Your heart broke seeing all of them upset. You hugged them one by one saying soothing words to calm them down.

"Guys, Suho's just a friend who wanted me to get to you guys quickly. He's like my mother you know, I love all of you dearly so never think that I don't want you guys because the day I got you guys, I knew I was ready."

They all smiled at you lovingly, they felt better knowing that they were wanted.

"I will always be yours. Never forget that."