G.O.D. and the Sun

When the boys went to their rooms, you stayed up to wait for Yoongi, he texted you earlier that he'll come home later than expected. You took a shower and wore a toothless onesie. An hour and a half later, Yoongi finally got home. It was only 8:30 pm but you were still worried.

"Hey, Suga. Want me to heat you some food?"

Yoongi grumbled a yes, he looked so tired but there was a spark in his eyes. He must've had fun, he really loves his job and I'm happy that he does.

After eating, you were about to go up when Yoongi grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him.

"We need to talk." He had a blank look on his face which worried you.

"What is it?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, he looked...shy?

"You see, I know that Namjoon and Hoseok have potential and I wanted to..." He mumbled the last part and you didn't catch what he said.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I plan on getting both of them in my company."

"Seriously?! Can you do that though, you're still new."

"To be honest, they already made me a trainee and composer, they asked me if I had anyone in mind to become a trainee too. I didn't want to be alone and i thought that maybe Hoseok and Namjoon wanted to be there with me. Namjoon can help me compose and he's a great rapper too and so is Hoseok but we also need good dancers like Hoseok."

"Talk to them about it, you have my permission to do so. I just want you guys to be happy. I can see it in your eyes that you don't see your job as work but something that you love and if that means that Hoseok and Namjoon can be happy like you, I won't get in the way."

Yoongi's eyes sparkled and his tail swishing quickly behind him.

"Thank you, Y/N. I'm glad you're family." He smiled at you sweetly.

There's my suga

"Go eat up, you need food to give you energy. You can talk to Hoseok and Namjoon tomorrow."

Yoongi ate his food while you readied his bath

"Yoongi, your bath is ready. Don't stay up too late okay?"

You turned around to the kitchen to wash the remaining dishes but Yoongi grabbed your wrist and looked down, his ears were flattened on his head.

What is it with all the wrist grabbing?

"I-I don't know how to tell them,Y/N. You know me...I'm not good with expressing myself."

You smiled at him and brushed aside the hair covering his eyes.

"I'll help you but Yoongi, know that we will always be here for you. We won't judge you like others do. Don't be afraid to express yourself, don't let yourself stay in the dark. Then people will know how great and sweet you can be. I know a lot of people misunderstand you but one good thing comes out of it. Do you know what it is?"

Yoongi's brows furrowed and tilted his head

"What is it?"

"You'll know who trully accepts you as you. No matter how difficult you can get, they'll always be there. A true friend is worth more than hundred friends."

Yoongi hugged you and you were taken a back. He wasn't the kind to do these things but you accepted the hug anyways. You were happy he was slowly opening up to you.

"Thank you, Y/N. I don't know what I'll be without you."

You let him go and kissed his cheek.

"Good night, Yoongi."