Behind the Scenes: Final 🔥

"Hyung, you have to change your clothes!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Stop running. Just go to sleep!" (Jeff the killer HAHA)

Jungkook was having a hard time making Taehyung wear his pajama pants on. He only had his boxers on. He threw away his shirt long ago.

"Hyung, stop being so difficult."

"Fine. Sorry, Kookie."

Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms in defeat. Jungkook wanted to kiss those plump lips.

Wait, what?

Jungkook shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"How was your talk with Jackson hyung?"

"What?"

"Didn't he give you tips to pleasure Y/N?"

Jungkook flushed and tried to look anywhere but his hyung.

"Y-Yeah."

"Well, mind sharing?"

If it was possible, Jungkook flushed even more.

"N-No way!"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook while he puffed out his cheeks and whined.

"Come on, stop being stingy!"

"I'm not being stingy, I'm just being private!"

"If you don't want to tell me then just show me."

Jungkook's eyes bulged out in surprise.

"We're not having this conversation, hyung. You're drunk and you clearly aren't thinking things through."

"I'm dead serious, Jungkook."

The two stared at each other but Jungkook was first to break the contact. Taehyung wasn't having it and pushed Jungkook hard enough to make him fall on the bed.

"Are you scared, Kookie?"

Taehyung eyes were barely open, his ears red and his lips red and wet. Jungkook gulped at the sight, embarassed of his growing lust for the older boy. What makes it worse for him is that he has been hiding these feeling for a while but Taehyung wasn't doing him any good right now.

"Hyung, get off of me."

"Why should I?"

"Stop being stubborn. I'm stopping you from doing something you'd regret."

"You don't like me at all..."

"I do like you, hyung..."

"But clearly not the way that I do."

Taehyung grabbed his clothes and put them on, he was feeling a bit sober enough to feel ashamed of himself.

"Where are you going?"

"To clear my head. Don't follow me."

Jungkook couldn't do anything. He was confused. He loves you but his feeling for his hyung has always been there and he can't deny it anymore.

Taehyung walked down the beach, the cold night air blowing his hair back.

"Hey, are you okay?"

A tall man with large beautiful eyes walked over to Taehyung.

"Y-Yeah."

"It's pretty cold out and you're only wearing a tank top...why are you really here?"

"I had a fight with my friend."