Bonus

After your breakfast with Youngjae and Hobi, you decided to check on the boys. You didn't tell them that you had spare keycards of their rooms. Why you had them, that's a secret.

You went to Yoongi and Jimin's room first since they were the closest to you and Hobi's room.

"Yoongi? Jimin?"

Silence. It didn't surprise you. It was always hard to wake them up after they drink. You sighed and grabbed the keycard to their room.

"I'm coming in, okay?"

You opened their door and closed it behind you.

"Guys, it's time to-"

Sweet goddess of yaoi!

Yoongi and Jimin were cuddled up with each other and you awed. You took out your phone and took a BUNCH of pictures in different angles.

That is just so cute! Hehehe...I won't let them forget about this. EVER!

You poked the two of them gently in the face.

"Rise and shine you love birds~"

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and lazily looked at you.

"Hey, Y/N. Just give me 10 more minutes."

You giggled when he went back to sleep but suddenly sat up.

"Y/N?!?"

Jimin's face was flushed while Yoongi was still asleep. No surprise there. Jimin shook Yoongi harshly trying to wake him up. Yoongi woke up and smiled at Jimin but then he became confused as Jimin looked terrified.

"What's wrong, kitten?"

"Kitten?! My two babies, all grown up."

You wiped an imaginary tear off your eye. Yoongi was surprised to see you but not surprised at your reaction. He gave Jimin a look that said 'I told you so'.

"I knew this is how you were going to react but why do you still look scared, kitten?"

Jimin pointed at your phone and you all froze. It was like you guys were in slow motion. Yoongi slowly looked at your phone then looked at you. You smiled sheepishly at him while he smiled at you too although there was something unsettling about that smile.

"Hand over the phone and delete those pictures, Y/N."

"Wh-What pictures? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Are you really going to play dumb with me?"

"Now, now. Yoongi hyung please calm down."

Jimin was trying to keep Yoongi from chasing you. It didn't work. Yoongi grabbed a robe for him to wear and chased you around their room.

"You better hand them over!"

"NEVAH!"

"Y/N, Yoongi! Stooooop it."

You guys didn't listen so Jimin just went back to bed and covered himself with the blanket trying to block your screamings.

Jimin sighed. It was too early for this.

Give me a break!