Confession 🔥

Yoongi locked the door behind him and dropped you on the bed. He started to take his coat off, his eyes never leaving you. You gulped.

"O-Oi, Yoongi. What are you doing?"

Yoongi crawled on top of you pinning your arms down.

"What does it look like?"

Yoongi huskily whispered in your ear.He licked your neck and you shuddered.

"S-Stop it."

"Doesn't seem like you want me to stop though."

Yoongi smirked down at you.

"I haven't even adjusted from last night! Show me some mercy."

His eyes darkened and your breath hitched. He caressed your waist and kissed you roughly. You pulled away to breathe.

"You should've thought of the consequences coming home smelling like other men."

"But I had a good reason!"

"Whatever it is, I don't like you near any other guy than us!"

Yoongi said half shouted at you. Your eyes widened. Yoongi has always been the kind to shut himself out. He almost never shows his emotions and all this just came in a shock. Especially him being so rough with you.

"The time we went to the store together...I actually felt happy and I know I don't say it often. We actually had time for ourselves for once. You have always been there for me, Y/N. No matter how hard I pushed you away. You never gave up on me and for that...I realized that I love you. I realized that I'd rather die than not be with you. I wanted to change for you but this is who I am. I really tried to be more open but this is as far as I can go. I love you, Y/N and I'm always scared that you'll find the others more appealing and leave me for them. Maybe that's why I can't open up to many. It's like a fucking competition for me."

Yoongi let you go and sat on your bed. His back facing you as he ruffled his hair in frustration while you lay there taking it all in. You got up and wrapped your arms around him.

"That's the first time I heard you say it personally. I never gave up on you because I knew beneath all that tough exterior of yours, there's someone caring and loving inside. I said this before and I will never get tired of saying this. I love all of you equally. You don't have to compete with anyone because my heart is all yours. It belongs to all of you. Don't you ever forget that."

Yoongi faced you and you smiled at him. He smiled at you sincerely and hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk most of the time. I just-"

"I understand. I'll always be here."

Yoongi looked at you with so much love that you could just melt. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and leaned in closer. The kiss was gentle and sweet. He kissed you softly like you were a porcelain doll, easy to break. You pulled him closer. You were now straddling him down.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Showing my love."

You winked at him and he blushed. You didn't know where this new found bravery came from. You licked you lips seductively as he watched you undress. He groaned when you slowly pulled your shirt up.

"Don't tease me."

"Patience~"

You captured his lips in a passionate kiss. You pulled away going down. You kissed his cheek anf neck. You helped him take off his clothes. You were still on his lap. You went lower until you reached his hard manhood.

"I didn't think you'd be this excited."

Yoongi groaned as you grabbed him and started to lick his shaft. Precum coming out of him. You took him all in. He grabbed your hair as you bobbed your head.

"Y-Y/N, I'm going to-"

He groaned as he released into your mouth. You swallowed his cum and you smirked looking up at him. He was flushed and you giggled at this unusual sight. His eyes darkened and flipped you. Now he's on top while you bottom.

"You won't get off easily for that."

He trailed kisses down your chest, purposely missing your nipple. You whimpered moving around to feel Yoongi's tongue on your nipple.

"You like this, don't you?"

You nodded and pleaded with him.

"Please, Yoongi."

"I'm sorry, what did you call me? You know, if you want something you have to tell me properly."

"Please, daddy! I want you."

Yoongi smirked sucking your nipple harder biting the pink bud. You moaned as he fingered you. You grabbed on to his shoulders. He kissed you muffling your loud moans. He fingered you faster making you cum.

"Now, let the real fun begin."

"Wh-What?!"

Yoongi flipped you two over again your throbbing heat rubbed against his manhood and you both moaned.

"Ride me, baby."

You bit your lip and nodded. You pushed yourself down onto his manhood and you both groaned. This was new for you both. You moved slowly at first but then picked up the pace.

"Y/N!"

"Yoongi!"

He pulled out of you and you both came. You rolled yourself to his side.

"Great, now I have to wash my sheets again."

"Hey, it was worth it."

You rolled your eyes at him and he laughed.

"By the way, how's your friend? He hasn't visited for a while now."

"Suho? I guess he's busy with Chen. If you know what I mean"

Yoongi ruffled your hair anf laughed.

"You're so dirty minded, Y/N."

"Hey, I can't help it after what we did."

"So, did I do good?"

"Did you do good?! I did all the work."

You huffed at him and he laughed.

"Fine, you did good."

"I know I did."

You stuck your tongue out at him.

"You better watch your tongue, Y/N. Wouldn't want me to...play with it again~"

You blushed and covered your face with the blanket.

"Shut up."

He laughed at your cuteness and nuzzled in closer to your warmth. He laughed a lot with you today. It made you happy. He didn't notice it himself but you did. You couldn't be any happier. You hughed each other close and fell asleep.