The Recipe of Love

You woke up early in the morning, none of your hybrids have woken up yet so you decided to make breakfast for them.

You made toast with strawberry jam and lemon juice for Jimin, you kept telling Jimin that he doesn't need to diet but he still insists, you prepared dried squid Namjoon loves, the fancy tuna you bought for Yoongi, and Kimchi, coffee, meat, and rice for everyone.

You readied Yeontan's dog food, he immediately ran to you and gave you a bark of appreciation.

Jin was first to wake

"Y/N, you already prepared breakfast? Sorry I didn't wake up first" Jin smiled  guiltily

"It's alright, I don't get to do this often anymore so I'm happy to make you guys breakfast once in a while." You aid reassuring Jin. You pat his nicely fixed hair.

"Do you need help with anything?"

"You can set the table and bring in the food." Jin did as you asked and went up to wake up the boys.

"Y/N, can you wake up Yoongi? I'm a little scared to do so." Jin rubbed the back of his neck and you laughed. Even the eldest is afraid of a sleeping Yoongi. Only you can wake him up without getting hurt in the process. You went up to his room and knocked.

"Yoongi, it's already time for breakfast." You got no answer. You were getting irritated.

"Ya! If you don't open this door right now I'll breakdown this door and
no tuna for you!" You heard shuffling on the other side and it swang open. Yoongi glared at you and you smiled in victory.

"Leave my tuna alone. I'm coming down so no one better eats my tuna." He must be thinking of Jimin haha but Jimin's on a diet...I hope he eats more.

When you two went down, all of them were already devouring their breakfast, only Jin and Namjoon were waiting for you. You nodded at both of them to eat already.

"Y/N, I got myself a job. I'll be tutoring some kids in the neighborhood, the pay isn't that bad too. We just want to help out here."

"You really don't have to Joonie."

"Actually, we've been planning to get jobs too. I got a job in a dance studio, I'll be mentoring kids and some adults." Hoseok smiled brightly, his tail wagging. Before you adopted Hoseok, he was in an underground dancer, he used his skill in dancing to survive.

"Me, Kookie and Tae got a job in a café, it was good that we all got in." You imagined them surrounded by girls, it made you laugh. They will no doubt be flustered.

"I got into BIGHIT to compose some music." You smiled, Yoongi has been passionate about music and he's a good rapper too.

Jin looked down, ears flattened.

"I can't get any job Y/N...I'm sorry."

"It's alright, atleast I have someone to take care of the house. You're already helping in your own way." Jin smiled at you.

"Thanks, Y/N. Atleast I get to spend more time with you."

"After breakfast, we have to go work."

"All of you have work on Sundays.'

" Yeah, since it's our first day, we have to learn a lot so by Monday, we already know the ropes."

"The kids I'm going to tutor are free on the weekends but I'll be home before dinner."

"You guys aren't goint to eat lunch here?"

"We hope we can, we just don't have much time to waste."