Neglected

A week has passed. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi have been practicing non stop. You were proud of them but you were also worried that they're working too hard. Hoseok dances day and night, Namjoon and Yoongi almost never leaves their rooms anymore because they were so focused on composing songs.

You tried to make them take care of themselves but they're always occupied with their works. They barely even give time for you anymore. Your work also made you feel suffocated, your boss keeps giving you tons of paper work but luckily, Suho helps whenever he has the time.

"What's with the long face Y/N?" Suho poked your temple.

"i just feel a bit lonely. Everyone's so busy with their jobs, we barely have the time to see each other. Even Jin got a job in a restaurant as a chef even though I told him he didn't have to."

"They have to live their life Y/N, you can't expect them to rely on you all the time. It's a good thing that they're learning new stuff, they have to learn how to be independent because you won't always he there for them."

"That's what I'm afraid of Suho. I don't want to be left alone like before, I don't want to be neglected." Tears were already forming in your eyes.

Suho wiped your tears off with his thumb.

"Don't think that. They adore you Y/N, you're their hero. You gave them hope, love and a home when no one else wanted them. When they already gave up on themselves, you're their light Y/N."

You hugged Suho and cried on his shoulder. It was getting late but you knew the boys would come home late.

"Thank you, Suho. I feel a bit better already."

"Know what will make you feel better?"

"Hm?"

"Let's go out together. It's been ages since we've hang out. I remember, it was our last year in college was the last time we hang out just the two of us. So, you game?"

"Sure, I don't have anywhere else to be anyways."

"Text your boys, they might get worried."

You smiled. Suho is the bestest friend you could ever ask for. He's motherly but childish, sweet but annoying at times but that's what made you enjoy his company.

"Where should we go?"

"How about we watch a movie?"

"I've been dying to see The Meg! Can we go, please?" You gave Suho you puppyndog eyes hoping that he'll say yes.

"Fine, but don't hurt me when you get scared. For a woman, you can be very violent."

You intertwined your arms together like what besties do and both of you skipped towards the parking lot.

"Hey Y/N, I have the most brilliant idea ever!"

"Oh no, should I plan my funeral already?"

"Hey! I'm you oppa..."

"Your plans suck and I always manage to get in trouble because of you."

"This is something you'll love."

"What is it?"

"You said you've been feeling neglected by your boys right?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Let's make them jealous!"

"J-jealous? ya! What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, Y/N. i've searched that there's almost 94% chance that hybrids fall in love with their owners. They're head over heels in love with you. Since you're feeling neglected, making them jealous can catch their attention and mix with their animal instincts, they'll be territorial of you."