Day 3

The next day, Suho texted you after he confessed to Chen. You didn't work again because your boys insisted you stay home.

"Y/N! He accepted my confession~"

"I knew it! Have fun~"

"Bad Y/N! You're so dirty."

"I mean have fun spending time with him...you're the green one here."

"Whatever. So, I talked to some of my friends and they actually agreed to help you. You actually know them. Remember Jinyoung, Jackson, and Youngjae?"

They were your coworkers. They're the hearthrobs of your work place and you have to admit, they're not bad looking.

"How many will there even be?!"

"Just them, jeez! No need to be so dramatic. Jinyoung's heading there now. His schedule is packed and only has free time now."

"That's so sudden though!"

"Hush, it'll be interesting. Chen's pulling me away now. Don't forget to tell me all the juicy details tomorrow!"

You sighed and looked at the time. It was only 2 pm. You were thinking of dinner when there was a knock at the door.

"Were you expecting someone Y/N?" Jimin asked.

"A-Ah, yeah. Jinyoung is coming over."

"Jinyoung? We haven't heard of him from you."

Jin was becoming suspicious already. Were they your suitors or something?

"W-Well, we've talked a few times but he's pretty nice."

The boys growled. This was the 2nd guy coming into your house and they didn't like it one bit.

"Why's he coming over?"

Yoongi crossed his arms and stared at you.

"Just for a visit, I guess?"

Yoongi scoffed and went up to his room slamming the door.

You sighed and the 6 hybrids looked at you worriedly.

"Yoongi-hyung will get over it soon, Noona so don't worry."

Jungkook smiled at you showing off his bunny teeth. You appreciated his concern.

"Thanks, Kookie."

You ruffled his hair. There was a knock again. You almost forgot about Jinyoung. You opened the door and saw Jinyoung with your f/f (favorite flower).

"Hey, Jinyoung."

"It's good to see you again Y/N. These are for you."

Jinyoung handed you the flowers. You were impressed. He knew that they were your favorite and he was such a gentleman.

"That's so sweet of you. Thanks for the flowers."

The boys eyed the flowers Jinyoung just gave you and frowned.

"Guys, this is Jinyoung. He's my coworker."

"Are there going to be more coworkers visiting?"

Namjoon raised his brow and Jin nudged him and gave him a look to shut up. Jinyoung laughed.

"Not that I know of. You see, Y/N is pretty popular and admired by all. I can't blame them, she's beautiful and hard working. Anyone would fall for her charms."

The boys stiffened and became uncomfortable imagining Y/N surrounded by men. Now they really don't want Y/N to work in that place. Yoongi was listening upstairs and was also thinking the same thing.