Match Makers ❤

"Yoongi, wake up! It's 2pm. Get up already."

You've been shaking Yoongi awake for the past 10 minutes but he just won't budge. You guys slept in the whole day. Last night really tired you two out.

"5 more minutes."

"That's what you said 10 minutes ago!'

You whined. You were getting tired of shaking him. He keeps on grumbling to give him more time.

" Hey! My energy is out because of you. If you hadn't seduced me, I wouldn't be so tired."

Your eyebrows twitched in irritation.

"Okay. One, you didn't do all the work, I did. Second, we wouldn't have had sex if you weren't such a jealous grandpa and finally, when were you eber not tired, Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed in defeat and sat up the bed and ruffled his already messy hair. You didn't mind the sight. You thought he looked sexy.

"Fine. You win. Stop calling me grandpa."

"But you are one."

You innocently looked at him with big eyes. You had a huge grin on your face. He just gave a weird look.

"Stop making that face. You look weird...and creepy."

"But you still love me~"

You poked his side and he swatted you hand away blushing.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

You giggled and got up. You were still sore after all the action *wink**wink*. You thought it was time to teach your boys some manners.

You got down after you got dressed. The boys were probably in their rooms. Yoongi hasn't finished washing up.

"Boys, come down here!"

You screamed at the top of your lungs and heavy and fast foot steps were heard coming down the stairs. They tripped in each others limbs and dropped down to the floor with a thud.

"Ow, Namjoon, your knees are digging through my ribs!" Hoseok pushed Namjoon away.

"Get your butt off of me Jimin!" Jimin was already sitting on Namjoon's back.

It was pure chaos. They fixed themselves up quickly and got up.

"You guys okay?"

"We're fine, noona. Why'd you scream like a banshee?"

"I think it's about time we discuss your possessiveness and jealousy. I have to admit, it's becoming a pain. I've tried to reassure you all but nothing just seems to work."

"Where is this leading, Y/N?"

Jin tilted his head to the side cutely. You almost awed but you pulled yourself together.

"WE are hanging out with the boys."

"Wait, so you want us to go to some play date? Nope. Not happening."

Yoongi protested and you frowned.

"Yoongi, you guys are always jealous of the guys I'm with so I thought it was about time you met all of them. You've only met a few and that's only some of you. I think if you knew them more, you'd know that they're not the type to steal someone else's girl. Get the gist?"

The boys looked at each other debating whether to agree on your idea. You knew you won when they all sighed.

"You do have a point there."

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. He knew it was going to be awkward for all of them.

"How will this play out?"