Day 4

This time, you really had to get back to work. You didn't want to face your boss just yet but it's better late than never.

The boys had to get back to their own works as well. You knew that they have more things to do than usual because of you. You shouldn't have let yourself give in to them. You were just too soft.

You walked into the office as quiet as possible to avoid attracting any attention to yourself.

"Y/N! Welcome back~"

Jackson shouted loudly and you paused. So much for being unnoticed...Thanks a lot, Jackson!

You rolled your eyes a bit at him and he ruffled your hair. You got annoyed and fixed your hair back to its place and you shushed him.

"Jackson! You're too loud. Can't you see I'm trying not to draw any attention to myself? Uuuh, I hope Ms. Lee didn't hear you. She'll have my head!"

"Chillax, Y/N. The old hag isn't here yet."

You scrunched your nose at him. He's a bit annoying but he can be fun too. This is just one of those times that you find him more annoying than usual. You were already in big trouble amd you didn't things to get worse.

"Cheer up, little Y/N. I am part of the plan and not to brag, I think I'm the ace here."

"That's not bragging?"

You raised a brow at him and he just ignored your comment.

"Jeez, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

You sighed and rubbed your temple.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just stressed with work and the boys."

"Apology not accepted! You have to do something for meeee~"

"Uh, what is it now?"

"I just want to hang out, no need to be sassy about it. When you're with me, we are officially a no sass zone. Well, I can break that rule since I made it."

You huffed at him and dropped you things on your desk.

"Fine. Let's just have lunch later then."

You hummed while typing through your computer.

"Have you finished your work?"

"Heck, yeah. Who do you think I am?"

"I'm the only one packed here."

You groaned and slumped your head on your desk.

"I can help you. I've got nothing better to do anyways."

"You'd do that?!"

Your eyes sparkled with hope and he laughed. He couldn't believe your mood changed so quickly. Women. He thought.

"Sure thing, babe."

He winked at you and you gagged. He pouted and you just laughed at him. He can be cool sometimes...and not to mention flirty. He's not bad looking too but don't tell him that Y/N, he already thinks highly of himself. Don't boost his ego. Besides, he is so not my type.

Jackson helped you with your work and managed to finish more than half of it and you were thankful of him. You can finish all your work by the end of the day without over night which overjoyed you.

It was finally time for lunch and Jackson grabs your arm and headed off to who knows where.a

"Where are we going?"

"To a cute café! There are a lot of sweets there~I've heard you have a sweet tooth and so do I. I'd like you to enjoy it."

Jackson likes cute and sweet things? I didn't expect that. I thought he was all macho but I guess I was wrong. i guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.