Sunny Disposition ❤

You tried your hardest to carry Hoseok to your shared room. You bumped his head a few times on the walls that you passed and there were loud thuds heard. You rubbed his head gently and said sorry but he just groaned.

"Hoseok, wake up. Wash up before you sleep."

Hoseok groaned but went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Y/N, can you get me a towel? I forgot."

You sighed and grabbed a white towel. You knocked at the door and a hand pulled you in and slammed you gently on the door.

"You're taking a shower right now, Hobi. You'll get dirty."

"I don't mind~"

He said with a smile. Jeez, how can this boy smile and casually ask for sex...well, atleast he's not as rough as the others.

"Hobi, I'm tired and you're tired so can we not now, please?"

Hoseok lets you go and pats your head.

"Let's just cuddle instead!"

"Fine just finish your shower first. I'll shower after you."

"How about you just hop in with me?"

You narrowed your eyes at him and he raised his hands as if to surrender.

"No funny business. Promise."

You sighed. You trusted Hoseok the most because he always keeps his word.

You stripped off and went in with him. You made him turn and you squirted some coconut scented shampoo on your hand. You rubbed it on his head not missing a spot.

He hummed happily when you scrubbed behind his ferret ears. He leaned his head on your chest, eyes closed. You rinsed his hair clean you he smiled at you brightly.

"Turn around, Y/N. I'll clean your back."

Your back facing him, you put your hair in a messy bun so that it won't be a bother. Hoseok rubbed and massaged your back gently. You moaned feeling relaxed as ever.

"That's nice, Hobi."

"I'm glad you like it. I like babying someone. Particularly, you."

You both finished and slept. Your head resting on his chest while his arms wrapped around you small frame. The next day, you both dressed up for breakfast. The others haven't woken up yet so you two headed out first knowing that they sleep like the dead when they're drunk.

"Y/N, you go ahead. I'll just go to the bathroom."

You nodded and kissed his cheek and he smiled at you. You went off to find the banquet. On you way, you bumbed into someone and you almost fell id he hadn't wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thank you!"

You looked up and both your eyes widened.

"Youngjae?!"

"Y/N! It's been a while since I last saw you. So, how did it go?"

"We're actually together now. Thanks for everything, Youngjae. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have told them how I felt."

"It's no problem. I'm glad you're finally happy."

Youngjae ruffled your hair like he always did and you hugged him to show how you appreciate his help. You didn't get a chance to before.

You two heard a cough and you turned around and saw Hoseok with his arms crossed looking at you two glumly.

"Hoseok! This is Youngjae, my friend and colleague."

"Nice to meet you."

Hoseok smiled slightly and shook hands with Youngjae.

"Why don't we eat together?"

Youngjae suggested and Hoseok opened his mouth to protest but you gave him a look that said don't be rude so he sighed and nodded.

"You two actually have a lot in common."

"Really? Like what?"

Hoseok rested his face on his hand while looking at you.

"Your smiles are contagious. You both scare easily and are fun to be around with. Not to mention your aegyos! They're enough to make me melt."

"But aren't I cuter?"

Hoseok pouted making you pinch his cheeks lightly and you laughed.

"It's me right, Y/N?"

Youngjae's eyes sparkled as he widened them making him look like a puppy.

"I can't decide! You both win, I lost."

You sighed and the two hi-fived each other which made you smile even more.

Finally, no more jealousy. Instead of being jealous, they could just be great friends!

The two exchanged numbers and Youngjarle left to go back to his family who were on vacation. You and Hoseom finished eating so you two took a walk on the beach.

You smiled at Hoseok brightly.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing. It's just nice that my boyfriends are getting along with my friends."

Hoseok stared at you as you smiled.

"You know, your smile heals me as much as mine heals you."

You stared at him and then his lips. You both leaned in closer and kissed. It was gentle and warm. Not hungry like other nights. It was...nice.

You both pulled away and you rested your head on his shoulder as you both watched the beautiful sunrise.

Sorry if this chap is shorter than the others. I just felt that Hoseok doesn't have much lines so I dedicated this chapter to him. It's his time to shine. Get it, cuz he's our sun- nevermind 😆.

Love, author-nim.